(7)

Toota zyada zyada taara jab gira Zara zyada zyada maangu Dil tera kabhi zyada zyada maane na dil yeh sarphera
Isaq wala love

______________________________________________________

School hours>>>
After announcing teacher starts teaching lesson but Varun gang and Aarohi gang were nervous because of their close intimacy but they ignore their feelings and concentrate on their lessons.

Bell rang >>>

Now it's lunch break

Time skips at canteen >>>

They were doing their lunch silently they think if they will speak further they will be embrass more so they keep their mouth shut . None of them are speaking nor even glancing.

Lunch break over>>>

Now its P.E period ( P.E means physical education) all of them are going to play and choose their favourite games to play. All the boys are playing basketball doing match and some so-called girls are cheering and drooling over Varun . Here Aarohi gang are playing badminton. Some girls are fighting for Varun and saying Varun is hers and mine and listening to this aarohi rolling her eyes .

Suddenly basketball was coming towards her everything happens so fast they don't understand anything and here basketball was coming so fast towards her everybody was tell her to side but she is too lost in her thoughts not listening to anybody.

When varun notice that ball was about to hit her and he ran towards her and being a basketball player he was fast enough to reach and he threw the ball and to save her he jump on her but when she realised her eyes widen and she looses her balance both landed on a ground and here varun was on the bottom and aarohi was on the top of him .

He was feeling pain and when his eyes meet with her his all pain was gone at that time he was feeling whole zoo in his stomach and she goes to aarohi. But they were to lost in their eyes and they not even realised in which position they are and whole school was eyeing on them .

Some were hooting and some girls and even boys are jealous from both of them girls are rolling their eyes and cursing her but they cared less and both are lost in eachother eyes.

Both of them feeling wonderful of emotions arising on them . Varun was holding her firmly not too tight but firmly and aarohi in the fear she was holding his shoulder and keep her one hand on his chest for support. Both are lost in their worlds.

Both of their friends pull them up and now they realised in what position in they are . Both are embrass by now . In embarrassment aarohi ran away and varun make some excuse and he also went by scratching his neck .

By going to the corridor their friends were teasing them aarohi was blushing so hard and varun has make fierce expression but deep down he was also blushing so hard . This was first time for both of them for their close proximity.

They all reach to their class and settled down with their seats . Teacher had come in the class and again the boring lectures started but varun and aarohi mind was somewhere else . They both having flashback of their moments of basketball court.

Varun pov >>
Why the hell I lost in her eyes . Why God why God why . I feel like their is so much pain in her eyes . I feel like I have some connections with her .

______________________________________________________

That's it for day mere pyaare lovelies 😉

Happy independence day 🥳

Please support and vote for your author_srishti .

Please be safe girls protect yourself
J

ust be your strength 💪🏻

Next update I will give u soon 🔜

Badminton court

Aarohi

Basketball court and varun and his gang

aarohi on the top and varun on the bottom

Thank you 😊