(10)

Kaisa sharamana tujhe naach ke dikhadu mera hojaye jo mai parda giradu aa tujhe akhiyon mein apne basaa loon aa tu na nakhre dikhaa
Wanna be my chammak challo
Ohhhoo.....

_______________________________________________________________

On the very next day>>>
She came a little early to school and went to principal office with the hope that her maths teacher will suspend right now.

Then she went and ask permission to get in. She greet her and mam also greets her back. Principal mam asked her in concern what happened today our school topper has come in cabin anything serious which I don't know.

She replied yes mam it's something about teacher behaviour. Mam do you know how our maths teacher behaves with us. Mam said no why what happened. Mam seriously nobody complaints how he beat our national basketball player aka famous boy Varun Singhania. Even not their classmates complain about him. Not to be said mam but in the replace of teacher he is devil. How brutally he beats. Mam replied no they have complain about him but I take them not that much seriously because teachers usually beats their children in funny way or if they don't do their homework or any assignment, but I was not knowing that he will beat him in cruel way.

She replied mam you don't know what happened yesterday because you were not there in school. Yesterday teacher come in the class and start his lesson then in the middle he ask varun to stand and ask him to answer question which sir was giving him orally. He ask one question he answered very correctly which I have taught him then again one question asked he answered that one also , atleast he ask four question which he didn't able to answer and that's it.

Sir slapped him very hard but he stood still and I was terrified to see this and mam you don't know I was even treambling but he he was just standing stood with his head down you can imagine he have endured this since long time.

Mam atleast he slapped him 10 times more louder and sharper and I was even crying but he stood still.
His cheeks was red and swollen by beating. Then sir taken out his sticks which has needle in it and varun immediately put his hand front and he beat four times and blood was oozing out and in the corner of his lips were bleeding.

Mam you can imagine how painful it is but he suffered all by his and I don't know how many times but now I am here so it's my responsibility to protect my best friend.

So mam its my humble request please do take strict action and mam please if u hide this then u know na how powerful my and his parents are you will be in trouble for sure . His parents will make your school fall down in a second and you cannot go to another school for your job too . This is not my warning mam but it's my request.

Mam replied I seriously don't have any knowledge that my famous boy was suffering this much but thankfully you told me and yes we will be suspending this teacher for bullying student and I will make sure that nobody can take him I promise .

And I again you declare you are best in everything and behaviour also . God bless you my child.

She replied and mam I have a request mam please don't mention my name infront of them please mam said ok my child.

She said mam please do come up for proper solution and I am hoping you will do justice with us .

Jai hind mam have a nice day now I may take my leave.

Aarohi pov>>
Now aarohi heart is feeling relaxed and calm because yesterday after seeing his condition she was in rage to finish that damn teacher because of him my varun was in this condition (yes it's true that she also likes him that's why she is claiming him as hers ) .

She went to the class almost students have gathered and here come varun and his gang and her gang too. My eyes collided with him and we both smile with eachother and I went to him .

Aarohi asked how are u . Is your hand and lips still paining then let's go to infirmary again , chlo let's go , and if you are not feeling well then go to home and yaa why do you have to come school today Aaj rest karlete yrr. He smile and say aree aree ruko meri rajdhani. See I am totally fine mujhe kuch nhi hua hai tumhare saamne khada hun .

And rahi baat hand ki aur lips then she slowly bends down to whisper and says that kiss my hand and lips it will be fine. By hearing this she was shocked and he smirked by seeing her reaction. Aur ghar pe ruk jaata toh mai apko Miss karta and kya hai na aap humari aadat bann chuki so apko dekhe bina din nhi chalta Mera. Now she was blushing more and he was smiling while looking at her.

Now madam take a breath and calm down yourself and drink some water. Now feeling ok. Her friend spoke aree loving birds thodi attention yaha bhi dijiye thoda aur aaru tu toh bhul hi gyi hai humlog ko jab se varun mila hai tujhe . Ask us also that we are fine or not . Very bad but I know that you love me more than this varun . I blushed and yes I love him yr I love him . His teasing, his talk, his personality, his charmness, his gentle behaviour all I love him . But I don't know about his feelings. I don't want to know maybe he don't like me or maybe he don't see me as his and I don't want to be hurt again so it is better if it will be pure, innocent and one side.

Present time>>>
They all settled down and here principal enter with maths teacher who is smirking seeing varun dull face but his eyes landed on aarohi her smirking face his smile vanish because she seems happy. He feels something is fishy but he shrugged it off.

But when principal mam called varun and he stood up and came to where mam and I was . Then mam was shocked to see varun how badly he has beaten but she calmed herself. She asked Varun my boy where the hell you have got this severe injury. It must be too painful . Why don't you take a day off.

He immediately replied no mam see I am totally fine it's just minor . She said ok tell me anybody bullies you but I know nobody has that audacity to even touch varun singhania. Any teacher or any staff members bully or troubles you . Here the maths teacher jumps why would anybody bully him when he is too dangerous and mam replied have I asked you . No na so don't put your tongue in the matter or I will not wait to cut your those disgusting tongue and by listening this all students were laughing silently.

Mam continued see my child if you will not tell in the fear then I will check my camaras then it will be very harmful for those people who bully . So it's good to tell me when I am asking.

That' it for today I know that I am giving very ladte updates because nobody is not voting me you all are just seeing but not noticing.

Why please do vote I am begging you all please please.

Today it crossed beyond 1k am happy. Please support and vote please

author_srishti