(8)

Main ret si , boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main Tar jaaun Tar Tar jaaun
Dariya ye Tar jaaun jee
Ishq ki yeh baatein mai teri bikhar jaaun unn unn ri
Piyaa bas teri main
Hooo hooo
Chule toh khari mai khari mai khari mai
Sunn saathiya mahiya barsa de
Ishqahi sahiyaaa

_______________________________________________________________

Aarohi pov:-
Why I lost in his eyes .Why I feel like their is some pain or connections.Why I feel like to drown in his eyes. His eyes are ocean for me. His eyes are my addiction but keeping both of their thoughts aside they again concentrate in their lessons.

Timeskip>>>
They dispersed to their home while glancing eachother partners. They make their own group chats to talk to eachother. Everybody was talking except aarohi who was engrossed on her study while notification are coming continuously.

This time again notification came and she picked up with the frustration and to scold them but stop because it's of varun and he wrote atleast we should know eachother and lets be bestfriend in future or maybe something else .

After reading this she smiled widely and wrote yes ofcourse why not . Then they both started talking at random things and keep on laughing, sending memes, cracking jokes, flirting and with this they have not realised that they have missed their practice and it's already night .

Then aarohi replied ok varun its pleasure to talk with u byee and see u in the class bye bye . Actually I have some work so byy .

He also replied ok ok madam bye byee see u soon in the class and yes thoda class me baat kar liya karo because school life kbhi vapas nhi aati . She replied ok mr. varun.

They both blush because they both are continuously talking for 2 hours.

Now when they goes out for practise they were shocked and their parents too because they can forgot that they have to eat but they can't forgot their practices it's their daily routine. They can never misses it .

They both are thinking in the same time that unse baat karte karte time ka pata hi nhi chala aur mann bhi nhi bhara but how can I not realised that I am out of time and I am literally shocked of myself.

That's the reason she is attracting me the most and he is attracting me the most.

Now their parents are teasing them that kaha the itna busy ki apni practice bhul gye .

That's it for today

Love u all

Soon I will come with next update

Sorry for my late update

Please support me and follow me

author_srishti