(9)

Hua jo tu bhi mera mera
Tera jo ikraar hua
Toh kyu na kbhi kbhi kehdu kehdu
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua
Tera.. hone laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon.. >2
Shining in the sandin in sun
Like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel
Come on heal me

__________________________________________________________________________

Now their families have their dinner and went to sleep by kissing each other cheeks and wishing each other good night 🌉

Time skip at morning>>>
They both woke up at morning 4AM for their morning practice. Now it's time freshen up and have their breakfast and going to school.

They decided to ride to school together. They both are talking while going to school and their bonding is increasing time .

When they enter the campus their friends are happy to see them getting along and some people are adoring or finding them adorable while doing 'awww because finally their famous boy find solace in somebody. Like some so-called girls and boys are jealous and some are looking them in a hatred eyes 👀 and cursing in their mind but they know they can't be able to do anything . They park their cycle and moving ahead towards their class while varun glaring at them who is making her uncomfortable by their constant glares. They entered their class and sat on their place .

Their friends also sat on their places while teasing varun because they know their good intentions and they know he like aarohi and their aarohi is also blushing hard .

Now the period starts>>>
Its of maths teacher who is known of his most dangerous and cruel teacher who bullies students both boys and girls.

So he starts teacher his lessons and in between he starts to ask questions for his favourite student aka varun . He stood to answer his questions. He asks four questions and he replied correctly but fifth question was bit tough for him . He couldn't be able to answer the question so the teacher takes out his sticks and beat him brutally that from his hand blood was oozing out . After that he slapped him very
Hard that from corner of his lips blood was coming.

He was habitual of his behaviour but aarohi was not . When he was not feeling any pain when he was not treambling then his all pain her partner was feeling. She was treambling and shivering too , not because of cold because of the cruelty the teacher has shown to him . It was not tolerable at all for her . She will surely goes to complain about him . That's her promise to him .

When he saw her crying for him he feels good and bad too because no one has cried for him except his parents and here he is witnessing this . His heartache seeing her cry.

Aarohi pov>>>
His whole face was red for continuous beating but he didn't said or raise his violence or he didn't scream of pain. She was shocked because this beating was brutal and he is standing like some statue and he is not feeling pain but in her replacement of him she was continuously crying.

Then she holds his hand firmly but softly and stood while moving towards infirmary and he said aarohi wait I am fine yaar it's his habitat to get beat my him specifically but she scolds him because he was not listening.

Varun pov>>>
When she holds my hands I feel like new energy goes in my body and when she scolds me I feel good aise lag rha tha ki hamesha unki daat khate hi rhu . I feel like ki I like her the most mujhe koi bhi ladki itna attract yaa care nhi karwa payi yes yes I like her.

But kaise batau mai unhe...

Then we reach to infirmary and no was there then she told me to sit and then she went to take first aid and taken out the requirement and she start doing her work and I keep staring her lovingly feeling blessed to have her . When I saw har clearly then she was blushing her cute cheeks turned into crimson red .

When she move toward my lips while blowing it gently then we make an eye contact and we both drove into eachother eyes and staring continuously but after 5 to 10 min . Our friends came to finds us and here we are staring and when they saw us , they keep smiling towards us and some are teasing us but we are lost in eachother eyes.

But one if his friend clear his throat and we got our sense and now it's full of embarrass for me and I am looking down but he is continuously smiling and admiring towards me lovingly.

Then I say it's done be careful and I ran towards class. Then he tells his friends and my friends that he like her and they are happy and tells him that we know you like her and she also like you but he replied no she don't like her he said that wo kaha topper and I am backbencher and then his friends told him no yaar we have seen care , love and adoration towards you only . She also like you . Just notice her one more time and you will get it okk.

Now go dude she was blushing and embrassed too go and handle her and her group warned him if he cheats her aur hurt her then they will beat him brutally.

That's it for today

Thank you all my lovelies 😉

Please vote and support me

author_srishti ....