(4)

Kal nhi thi jo aaj lagti hoon
Tareef meri hai khaamakha
Tohfa hai tera meri adaa
Ek din kabhi jo khud ko pukaare
Meri zubaan se tu Zara haaye re
Tujhme chupi si jo shayari hai
Tujhko sunao Mai zaara haaye re

_______________________________________________

They didn't notice eachother while bumping but when they notice eachother they say sorry to eachother for their fight and make a bond of friendship 💗. They sat on their respective seats while their friends are shock because his friend who never apologize to a girl and not even pay much attention he is now apologising to a girl who is his deskmate that was shocking for whole classroom.

Now there friends took a challenge that they will make them more and more close and make them lovers . Class started and they are focusing what their teacher is teaching but two people are in awkward motion don't know why they felt electric shock when they touch eachother hands while shaking and now they wanted more.

They were in their thoughts but bell rang and they were going to do activities in their classroom meanwhile their friends decided to execute their plan to make them close so they decided to play truth and dare.

First they both have argued that they are not interested but there friends forced them so they decided to play first spin then it stopped at ananya so they asked about that do u have crush on our headboy and then she shyly nodded and here our headboy was jungshooked but didn't give any reaction.

Then it comes on our sikha again she takes dare her friends has given her to kiss anybody but in the group only . She was shocked because everybody knows that she has crush on Yash but they will give dare to kiss that's why she was shocked. First she denied but then she stood up and having hesitation but she go near yash and suddenly Yash pulled her into his lap and she kissed his cheek and ran goes to her seat while blushing.

Here all of them laughing and now bottle spins stops at Varun and now all of them smirks and nodded their head while looking to eachother and then yash asks truth and dare to Varun he immediately replies dare because he thought he can do anything and after listening to Varun their smirks grew wider and yash say give a flying kiss to aru and then his body froze he don't know what to do after listening Aarohi also froze she stares to him that he will quickly deny them but her eyes grew wider because he really gives her flying kiss and then they both blushes and everybody hooted and laughing looking to them like they are couple both are shy .

The most shocking face is that our badboy and famous Varun is blushing why he also don't know but after seeing aarohi and giving flying kiss and touching eachother hands their both hearts skips a bit and they don't know that their feelings are growing but they are keep avoiding because of their passion and aims.

But God has some another plan for them they don't know they are destined from their childhood times but they don't remember because of the transfer of aarohi house and at that time they were very very young.

______________________________________________________

Please comment your favourite part

I am creating suspense but I will be revealling soon

Forgive me for my grammatical mistakes and vote and support me please 🥺

My darlings yk I love u all 💞 💞

This is your pyaari author_srishti.

Classroom

Classroom

Aarohi friends

Varun friends