(3)

Kaise tu
Gungunaye muskuraye jooti mooti baat pe muh fulaye
Yeh nazakat meri aadat pass mujhee laaye
Naadaniyan
Naadaniyan
Khichee mujhe teri har adaa......

____________________________________

Lunch over >>>

Everybody has taken their seats and teacher also have been come to the class but here principal in entering with our school head boy who is Tarun Singh .

While entering his eyes stuck at one an only his crush Ananya Malhotra who is busy in talking while principal and he is standing but he cleared his throat and she immediately turn her face to see him and her breath suddenly stopped and she is staring him but he again cleared his throat while taking attention to the whole class and specially her.

Principal said good morning my naughty student and student giggled but again he cleared his throat and said so let's be on point because I don't want to waste your time . Principal said so we are going to organize sports day which will be held on 29th August.

So including this we will begin the practice by tomorrow and events are basketball, football, dance, singing, badminton, boxing and skating.

Remember all of u that this time also we have to win and may more schools are performing so give your best and I know you all can do it .So those who are interested in please give your names to your head boy and your event name please.

Thank you and have a nice day sorry to interrupt you mam but this is important yk and you have time till tomorrow. So please give your names to head boy .

All were excited and full of confidence that they will win this time also .

School ends>>

They all headed to their homes.

Aarohi house >>
Angry bird I am home and dad your princess is home her dad asked so how was your first day she replied it was very good except one her dad said one means you again fight with anyone princess please don't do it . She replied dad first listen to me also first it wasn't my fault it was both fault and we both have to apologize to each other but he didn't so how can I .
Her dad said no princess go and apologize him first then see he himself will apologize to u because a good person always bows at first so will u apologize to him tomorrow please.

She said ok dad I will. Her dad replied that' my lovely princess I love u my angel she said I love u too my humble yet sweet dad . Her mother come and said no one loves me but then both of them say we love u too darling 😘. Ohh good maa papa I forgot to tell you one thing her father said what what happened tell to us . She replied that 29th August there is sport day and our school is organising so can I take part on it please.

Now her father mother both said how can I deny my beautiful daughter yes you can take and I know you are best in dance and singing you can take both of them. She jumped in excitement and said I love u both so much.

Varun house >>

Maa I am home . Go and freshup beta (her mom said). Maa I have to tell u something today I faught with a brainless girl who talks to me rudely. I just hate that girl mom(Varun said).Beta first tell me the whole story then only I can make it . He said and her mother mouth wide opened because no one dares to speak like that in front of his son and this girl spoke everything and he didn't do to her. She unknowingly smiling thinking that something good is going to happen ( her mother thought).

His mother said that Varu beta you have to apologise to that girl because it's not her fault it's both of your fault so a good person is who bows to people first so first go and apologize to her varu please for me you can atleast do that .

He hugged her maa and he said ok maa I will do that you don't have to do that okk I love u maa always and papa too. Okk I am coming from freshen up and then we will do lunch together.

After doing their lunch in both of their house >>

They both are filling their form Varun is opting basketball and singing and Aarohi is opting dance and singing and took their parents sign .
Both went to their sleep and both of them excited to fill their form and unknowingly to meet eachother and to apologize.

Morning 🌄>>

Both of them awake with their timing practising both their passion and after practising they go to their room and after breakfast they are ready to go their school.

Time skip at their school>>

Both of them reach their school and now heading their class from opposite direction but again bumped to eachother will saying sorry sorry sorry to eachother without looking to each other.

______________________________________________________

That' it for today my beautiful ❤️ ❤️

Please please vote for me and forgive me for my grammatical mistakes and give me lots of support and votes please 🥺

I have left in the middle to create some suspense but I will post soon okk beautiful till then byee byee.

Nice to meet u all
author_srishti

Please follow my Instagram too ❤️🙏🏻