Chimera Weapons of Mass Destruction

__________________

City Destroyer Energy Cannon: The energy cannon is a massive energy weapon used by Chimera. It is a powerful weapon capable of destroying an entire city and wiping out everything within a 25 kilometers radius.

Weakness: Ironically, the energy cannon is the City Destroyer's main weakness as it is vulnerable without its shields, and any attempt to destroy the cannon while it charges will cause an explosive backlash that completely destroys the Destroyer from the inside out.

Picture:

(A/N: Watch this video if you know what I mean

(A/N: Watch this video if you know what I mean.)

_____________

Zekes: Zekes are the turned human population infected with the chimera zombie virus. As such, the undead men and women are left wearing whatever they wore at the time they were infected. Their clothes appear disheveled, torn in a few areas, and stained in blood. A few notable examples of zekes with a noticeable appearance are construction workers who wear their high-visibility clothes and hard hats, scientists in lab coats, and soldiers in green camo uniforms.

Their skin appears unnaturally pale and graying. Dark veins are visible on their face, neck, and body. Their eyes are a hazy and blurry white.

Strategy & Tactics: Zekes act as the typical common enemy for humans to fight. Although relatively frail by themselves, they always arrive in huge hordes and swarms, relying on their massive numbers to overpower the humans.

Weakness: Headshots kill zeke instantly regardless of difficulty; even on extreme, a single well-placed shot to the head will kill the zeke instantly. This is very important for higher difficulties as ammo becomes very sparse, and there might not be enough guns or bullets to go around for an entire humans.

Picture:

___________

___________

Death Angel: Death Angels are new chimeran creatures that joined there rank, They're found it on the planet and capture many of them. They have incredibly good hearing, which they use to kill anything that makes even the slightest sound. This, combined with their near-indestructible armor, allowed them to massacre most sapient life on the planet, including a sizable portion of humanity, subsequently causing society to collapses.

Strategy & Tactic: Due to their lack of eyes, the Death Angels hunt by sound, and are completely blind. They have sensitive plates lining the front of their faces that can extend and contract to help them gauge the direction of where a sound is coming from. The back of their heads are capable of unfolding into massive ear-like structures with pronounced, slimy eardrums. Using these, they can detect even the most subtle of changes in sounds as little as a floorboard creaking miles away.

Weakness: Because of their superb hearing abilities, high pitched frequencies will disorient and irritate them and can be used to immobilize the creatures or even drive them away. Prolonged exposure to extremely high frequencies can and will kill them. While the outside of their body is heavily armored, their insides are soft and not protected by armor, and a well-timed shotgun blast to a Death Angel's sensory organs or mouth can instantly kill it. Superhumans will also killed them, Either with their overpowered weapons and deadly armor-piercing bullets.

Picture:

___________

___________

(A/N: This is Chimera WMD that was not in three games.)