Chimerans SuperHumans Hybrid

Background: After the defeat and loses on earth. Chimeran Left earth, But not before taking as many humans as they're can, Began creating them with new chimeran elite soldiers and troopers.

Features and Reproduction: Chimeran began to research and turn humans into mindless supersoldiers with no freewill. There not lifeless, But they're consciousus were bland, Commanding by Pure Chimera.

Although there not different like those hybrids, They're wear highly advanges body armor and wearing mask on there faces. They're carry weapons from chimera and humans.

Strategy & Tactic: Even though there were chimeran-Superhuman Hybrids, They're were alot smarter than chimeran. Sometimes they're hide behinds covers like walls, buildings & houses. They're thrown grenades to the enemy and even overwelhem them. They're used human waves (Blitzkrieg) to the enemy by either shooting or running by using melee weapons to close corners.

Just like humans, They're drive. But used hit and run tactic to the target. Many used human military vehicles, like Tanks, Helicopters and Aircrafts. But it will been difficult to them to drive or pilot.

Weakness: They're have 2 Weakness that could help them. One, they're could been kill by bullets and explosions. And two, They're could been free. If the mind control hived destroyed, They're minds returned and there consciosus regard. But they're memories will been erased and many will either confused and shock.

1# Picture:

2# Picture:

3# Picture: