Chapter 11: An Unexpected Visitor Pt.2 (Short)

Kaone Narrator: Me, Lily, Grunt And The Other Soldiers were heading to the GATE on hill called alnus hill. The Imperial Army march towards the GATE, So we waited to embushed just incase they're came out. However, What surprise will surely shock us to core.

_____________

[GATE OP I]

______________

Location: Falmart, GATE.

3rd Person Pov

The Scene Opens to see the VTOL Aircraft flying towards the Alnus Hill. They're Drop Mason, Woods, Kaone, Lily, Grunt and Couple of Black Ops not far from the hill and the gate.

Mason: Alright, Set up ambushes. If they're come out. Shoot to kill. Capture whatever you guys want.

Everyone nodded and set up ambushes not far from the GATE. Weapons aim at the hill and waiting the imperial to come out. After few seconds, The imperial army came out of the gate.

Woods: [Radio] Alright, Open fire on my-

Kaone: [Radio] Wait! Woods, Something coming out and...... Oh my god!

Mason: [Radio] What is it kid?

Kaone: [Radio] I saw..... Civilians!? But in the Cages! Sir! I think the Imperial capture civilians!

Mason widen his eyes to use his binoculars to see. To his shock, He saw civilains been capture by imperial in the cage.

Mason: [Radio] Son of the...... Changes the plan! We have to rescures the civilains first! Take out the imperial! Now!

Meanwhile

The scene shows the imperial soldiers in the bad condiction. After marching through the gate to seek resources, gold and slaves, They're were pushed back by the Otherworlder. But, They manages capture some slaves in the Cages. Insides the cages, We see japanese been capture by imperial many were terrified as all of them are either scared, crying and quiet.

Imperial General: *Angry* SHUT UP YOU USELESS SLAVES!!!!

This scared them all as many didn't want to speak up. However, One of the Japanese by the name of Noriko Mochizuki was among the gro.

 However, One of the Japanese by the name of Noriko Mochizuki was among the gro

She was taken by the imperial as a slaves. Noriko doesn't know why? But Noriko cries that she will never see her family.

Imperial General: *Angry* HEY!!! I SAID SHU-

*BANG*

The imperial general head was suddenly blow up as the bullet hit his head. The Imperial general falls to the ground and died, This caused the imperial soldiers to be terrified by the general death. However, More and more imperial soldiers were killed by the bullets. Suddenly, An high-energy bolts suddenly hits one of the imperial soldiers in the chest killing him mercyly. The imperials soldiers were all killed, Except the japaneses.

Japanese Civilian 1: *Shock* What the!?

Japanese Civilian 2: *Shock* What just happened?

Japanese Civilian 3: *Shock* Who-

Suddenly, USAF Soldiers came from hiding and ran towards the cage.

???: Is everyone alright? Is everyone hurt?

This made the japanese scared abit, But some nodded.

???: I take that has an yes. Don't worry, We're gonna take you to our for safety. Okay?

To Be Continue

________________

Next Chapter 12: Fall of History

End Credit