Chapter 9: The Allies & United Earth Alliance Pt.3

CBS News: This is CBS News on Monday, The Special Research Projects Administration have made an Announcement today. According to direction, Fuel and Gasonline will been depleted in the future. They're fear that the Oil will no longer use for resources for Cars and Aircraft. Fortunately, The director have an solution. An new Fussel Fuel that can help the environment, Including trees, animals and climate changes that could help the earth. This new fuel will help the world climates with new energy sources.

Another, The USAF Military units decided to built the liberty defense perimentor towers around the special region. With new Raingun cannon, They will been used in this new operation.

And with the Weather.

_______________

GATE: OP 2

_______________

Location: Falmart, USAF Military Base, Valkyrie Hill.

3rd Person Pov

The Scene opens to see General Frederick in the officer, And infront of him are the soldiers from the guard tower. He reported him that an army of 80,000 strong arrived outside their walls. Which shock Frederick bit, But he was a bit odd that the saderan empire their armys here?

Frederick: So this unknown army are here? Why?

USAF Soldier: I don't know? But there are not saderan empire. But, Something elses.

This confuses Frederick since the Saderan Empire are they main target. Not this Unknowns. The Opens revealing to Kaone Fred in his Military Uniform.

Kaone: You call me general?

Frederick: Yes, I have a mission for ya. But are you ready to do this?

Kaone: Well, I down with it. What did you want me to do?

___________

Location: Allied Kingdom Camp.

3rd Person Pov

Outside the USAF Base, The Allied Kingdom setup camp far from Valkyrie Hill. However, It was odd that the Imperial Army didn't arrived yet, But they're will attack after the allied kingdoms attack first. However, They're did not know that the Imperial Army weren't coming. Sending the Allied Kingdom army to their death.

Inside the tent, We see a Middle Age man by the name of Duran.

He was in incharges of the Allied Kingdom Army

He was in incharges of the Allied Kingdom Army. Infront of him, Are the kings and Dukes from the other kingdoms.

Duran: Listen, The Saderan Empire will send there forces to the battle. While we handle will handle the enemy forces.

Another king, By the name of Ligu of the League Principality.

Ligu: Ha! I guess the Imperial Army ain't ready for the battle

King 1: Why are you saying? You think you're army are ready for the attack on the Valkyrie hill? I want to attack first!

Duke 1: Fool! I wanted to attack first!

The Dukes and Kings started arguring towards each other. Many wanted to attack first and have their glories. Until-

???: If you wanted to attack first. All of you will been killed.

This caused the Kings and Dukes to turn their heads to see the Young African-American, Still in the Military Outfit. It was non-other then Kaone Fred.

Kaone: Hi. :)

King 2: WHO ARE YOU!!?? AND HOW DID YOU ENTER OUR CAMP WITHOUT DETECTED BY THE GUARDS!!!!

Kaone: Oh? I have my ways.

One of the King wanted to take his sword. However, Duran stop him.

Duran: Enough! I could see this young man is very unarmed.

Ligu: Are you serious? What if he's a trap!?

Duran: Even he's unarmed. I know that he's from the hill. *Turn to Kaone* What did you want boy?

Kaone: Look, I'm not here to fight. I here for the negotiate.

King 3: What negotiate?

Kaone: Our leader wanted to make alliance. Also, I overheard that the imperial army will attack our base?

Duran: Yes, Why? Are you going to attack?

Kaone: Unfortunately, No. Our forces already search them. But, There's no imperial army in Valkyrie Hill.

This shock the Kings and Dukes. Even Duran was shock too. It was odd that the imperial wasn't there in the first.

Duran: If this true? Why are you here?

Kaone: Like I said, I'm here for negotiate.

Duran: And What are you negotiate?

Kaone: *Smile* Well.

To Be Continue

_________

Next Chapter 10: An Unexpected Visitor.

End Credit