Russian Clover Empire

Origin: The Cloven are an enigmatic faction of human/Chimera hybrids who were formerly soldiers of the Imperial Russian Army that were inoculated with an experimental vaccine to the Chimera virus derived from Pure Chimeran DNA by Dr. Fyodor Malikov. There are conflicting reports of their nature and agenda, as they are hostile to both humans and Chimera, and have been seen to act very savagely, yet possess less advanced technology than those used by the Chimera.

After the end of Chimera War in 1957, The Cloven were evolved into newtypes likes other humans too. With Millions of the cloven army, They decided to attack the humans, However, When they're heard about the gate in USA. The Clovens build an portel with a stolen blueprints and decided to invade falmart and parallel earth.

__________________

Flag:

Symbol:

Motto: "МЫ ВОССТАНОВИМ НОВУЮ РОССИЙСКУЮ РАЗДВОЕННУЮ ИМПЕРИЮ!!!!" [WE WILL REBUILD THE NEW RUSSIAN CLOVEN EMPIRE!!!!]

First Goal: Destroyed Chimera and Other Species on Falmart and Parallel Earth.

Secondary Goal: Create a Russian Cloven Empire Independent in Russian Federation and Kill President Putin.

Leader: Zeleskis

Looks:

Background: Was a russian girl who lives in empire after chimera war

Background: Was a russian girl who lives in empire after chimera war. However, When she turn into a clover at 8. She becomes queen (Or empress) of the clover empire. However, When she learn about the gate in new york. She order the clovens scientist to build a machine for invasion of falmart and parallel earth.

Motto: "Поклонитесь вашей императрице! Или еще! [Bow to your empress! Or else!]

Theme Song:

___________________

A/N: I should make a story cloven invading our world. I mean, They're have cold war era and advanced technologies. Also, This is inspired by snitchpogi12 story. Hopefully, He will like it.