Chapter 10: An Unexpected Visitor Pt.1

US Military Radio: This is the United States Armed Forces Radio for the US Military, The Operation in the Special region was a success. We made friendly contact with the allied kingdoms. They're were no fights, no hostility or death you might say. Thanks to an African-American name Kaone Fred after convincing the Allied Kingdoms to working with us. Apparently, They're were sent here by Saderan Empire to ATTACK our forces in the fortress with the help of the imperial army.

However, They're were used as target practices by the saderan empire. To destroy the Kings and their army, So the Saderan Empire step in and control the vessel states. Thankfully, The Imperial Army wasn't here. We gave the evidence to allied kings and Dukes. Needless to say, They're were furious.

The Allied Kingdoms decided to work with us now. Fortunately, They're won't attack us and many left the area. Now we have our breathing room. Unfortunately, This is not the case. There's an alien  crash ship in region. We decided to savage it and take it to Area 51. This will be classified for the time being.

This is USAF Radio for the US Military. See you in the next radio.

___________________

GATE OP

____________________

Location: Falmart, USAF Military Base, Valkyrie Hill.

3rd Person Pov

The Scene Opens to the Motor Pool in the USAF Base in Valkyrie Hill as we Kaone Fred, Eating a chocolate in his pocket. Until We see Lily walking towards.

Lily: Kaone, There you are!

Kaone: Oh lily, Chocolate?

Lily: Thanks, By the way. Did you see Grunt anywhere?

Kaone: Yeeeeeeaaaaah, He's driving a jeep as a joydrive.

Lily: Wut?

Kaone pointed and Lily turn her head and her face turn pale. She saw Grunt Drift a jeep as the Alien Soldier begins to drive like a maniac. That's why until he crash into a M-12 Sadertooth (Kaone's Tank). Fortunately, He survived the crashed. But that was until-

The Chimera begins to assault the Tank

Kaone: *Sigh in Anger* Fucking Grunt.

Lily: Huh? I guess Grunt can drive. *Takes out a soda* Soda.

Kaone: *Shrugged* Sure, If grunt stop dancing.

Meanwhile in the Drone Operators Stations

The Scene Opens to see a Drone Operators to used the Drones to Scout Around the Areas. They're used them to spy the Saderan Army. Until, The Screens started glitching/malfunction for some reason.

USAF Drone Operator: *Confused* What the hell? Is it glitching?

The Operator was confused about this, That was until the Drone Screen was suddenly shut off.

USAF Drone Operator: *Shock* Huh!? Did the drone shut off? 

However, The Drone Screen suddenly on and the Operator was surprised to see. But, The Drone Operator suddenly suspended something. He spotted a GATE on the Hill, Which is surprised by this sinces he needs to the general about this.

USAF Drone Operator: Holy Fu-

Timeskip

The Scene Opens to See Frederick, Mason, Woods, Kaone and Lily in the Drone Operator Station.

Frederick: So you saying that there's another gate?

USAF Drone Operator: Yes, I don't know how? But it's there. 

Kaone looks at the screen and his is surprise about that there's another GATE.

Kaone: Hey, What location is the drone crash?

USAF Drone Operator: Well, It's in the hill called Alnus Hill. That's want the locals say.

Lily: *Though* Huh? Did the GATE Just creates the EMP? I need to find out.

Kaone: Sir? What shall we do?

Frederick though of something and looks at everyone in the room.

Frederick: Kaone, Lily, Mason and Woods. I want you two to check the gate if it's dangerous. I will informed the White House and Government.

Woods: Whatever you say General.

Mason: Sure, I don't car-

But, Kaone cut off mason.

Kaone: Uhh, Guys, The Imperial is marching through the gate.

Frederick: What!?

Everyone looks at the screen and many were shock to see the imperial army marching through the gate. They're were Hundreds of them and many to attack the small city.

Frederick: Son of the bitch! Alright! Changes you're plans! I want all of you to go to gate! If they're came out! Eliminate them or Capture them!

Everyone in the room nodded and leaves the Drone Operator Station.

__________________

___________________

___________________

Next Chapter 11: An Unexpected Visitor Pt.2

(A/N: The next one will see the USAF save the Japaneses in the hill. So tell, How will they're been there reaction. Tell in the Comments.)

End Credits