Chaos Scraping II

Ignatius sighed, rubbing his temples as he tried to make sense of the situation. "Alright," he said finally, his voice grave. "You three are in the middle of something far bigger than you realise. The glowing eye prophecy speaks of a powerful being, an ancient force that would awaken to either save or destroy the realms. Those marked by the prophecy are said to have met it once but have no recollection.just a shadow filled life."

Zarah, Kyler, and Cassian exchanged bewildered glances. Cassian's brow furrowed in thought. "So, you're saying this prophecy has something to do with us?"

Ignatius nodded in silence as he contemplated. "It's highly likely. The spell on your memories is no ordinary magic; it's intertwined with your very souls. The mist you encounter and the voice you hear are all connected to this ancient force. If this person you have visions of is part of this prophecy, it explains why you feel such a strong connection to her."

Ezra stepped forward, his expression serious. "If the prophecy is true, then your missing memories are part of a much larger puzzle. The forces at play here are beyond just simple magic. We need to uncover who cast this spell and why, and what role you all play in the prophecy."

Kyler clenched his fists, his determination evident. 

"Whatever it takes, we'll do it. We need to find this girl and stop whoever is behind this."

Ignatius nodded approvingly. "Good. We need to strengthen your bond with this figure and amplify the connection you have with her. This will help us unravel the spell and restore your memories. But it will be dangerous and require immense focus."

Without hesitation Ezra began scurrying around preparing for the ritual, gathering more powerful artefacts and ingredients. "We'll need to conduct the ritual at the heart of the forest where you claim the magic is strongest. There, we can call upon the ancient energies to aid us."

As the preparations were made, the trio felt a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. They knew the journey ahead would be fraught with challenges, but they were determined to face them head-on. With Ignatius and Ezra's guidance, they would uncover the truth behind the prophecy, restore their memories, and finding the female with red hair. 

"What are you two doing, are we able to help?" Zarah questioned walking behind Ezra lurking over his shoulder in curiosity. 

"No help Zarah, I need complete focus. please go and sit with your brothers!" Ezra huffed rolling his shoulder to get rid of Zarah. Who bit her lip from continuing to talk and make things worst, instead Kyler beckoned her back and then guided her to a seat on the sofa. 

"I was only trying to help?" She shrugged folding her arms and looking back at Kyler.

"I know but you know, sometimes your help can feel a little bit like pressure?" Kyler announced not filtering what he said causing Zarah to now sit silently on a huff.