Chaos ripples:

Meanwhile, in the middle of the forest. Ezra continued his preparations directed by Ignatius; just then Ignatius approached the trio in thought, his expression solemn. 

"This ritual will not only test your physical and magical strength but also your mental and emotional resilience. The bond you share with the girl, is crucial. Focus on your memories of her, even if they are fragmented  Trust in your connection."

Cassian nodded, his usually calm demeanour showing a flicker of determination. 

"We'll do whatever it takes  We've come this far, and we won't give up now."

Ezra finally gathered all the necessary artifacts and ingredients, placing them in a large, intricate circle on the ground  He motioned for the trio to step inside. 

"Sit in the centre and hold hands  This will help amplify your connection and create a stronger focus for the ritual."

The three complied, sitting in a tight triangle and grasping each other's hands  Ezra and Ignatius stood just outside the circle, beginning to chant in a language that was ancient and powerful  Quickly the air around them began to shimmer with magical energy, and the forest seemed to hold its breath.

As the chanting grew louder, the ground beneath them started to hum, vibrating with a deep, radiating energy  Kyler, Zarah, and Cassian closed their eyes, focusing on the fleeting images and emotions tied to Ren  The fragments of their memories began to coalesce, forming a clearer picture of the girl with red hair and piercing eyes.

Suddenly, the shimmering mist that connected their worlds appeared, swirling around them  It felt alive, pulsating with a familiar yet otherworldly presence  Through the mist, they heard Ren's voice, soft but insistent.

"I miss you  I'm here  Find me."

The trio tightened their grip on each other's hands, drawing strength from the bond they shared  The mist thickened, wrapping around them like a protective cocoon  The energy within the circle intensified, and the ground seemed to pulse in response.

Ezra's voice broke through the growing tension  "Focus on her voice  Let it guide you!"

With renewed determination, the trio concentrated on Ren's voice, allowing it to fill their minds and hearts  The mist responded, growing brighter and more tangible  For a moment, they felt an overwhelming surge of emotions – love, fear, hope, and a deep sense of longing.

Then, as abruptly as it had begun, the ritual reached its climax  The mist enveloped them completely, and they felt themselves being pulled through a tunnel of light and energy  When the sensation stopped, they found themselves in a place that was both familiar and strange – the heart of the ancient grove.

Back in the New Realm

Ren and Luke, still adjusting to the implications of Ren's newfound status, were making their way through the city  The golden and ivory buildings seemed to shimmer more brightly, as if acknowledging Ren's transformation.

"We need to find a way to connect with the others, I have been trying to use a binding spell  But someone got to there memories before I could." Ren said, her voice filled with determination. 

"If what Zeus said is true, the prophecy involves all of us  We can't do this alone."

Luke nodded, his expression resolute  "We'll figure it out, Ren  We always do."

As they walked, Ren felt a sudden, intense pull in her chest  She stopped, clutching at the mark on her shoulder, which began to glow faintly  Luke looked at her with concern  "Ren, what's wrong?"