Chaos rumbling:

Meanwhile, Luke's journey had led him to the heart of an unfamiliar city, in the new realm he had stumbled upon. The buildings towered golden and Ivorys, with an otherworldly architecture, glowing softly under the dim light of an alien sky. However, his sense of wonder quickly turned into alarm as he found himself surrounded by a group of stern-looking guards. Their armour gleamed with an ethereal sheen, and their eyes glowed with suspicion. Their eyes glowed white. 

"Intruder!" one of the guards barked, stepping forward with a menacing glare. 

"You dare enter our realm, human?"

Before Luke could respond, the guards closed in, binding his hands with a shimmering, magical restraint. He struggled, but the bindings were unyielding.

"Wait! I didn't mean any harm," Luke pleaded, his voice echoing in the eerily silent city square. "I'm looking for someone. Her name is Ren."

The mention of Ren's name seemed to stir a reaction among the guards, but they remained resolute. "You will speak before the council," the lead guard declared. "They will decide your fate."

Luke was escorted through the winding streets, the guards keeping a tight grip on him. The city, which had seemed so magnificent moments ago, now felt like a labyrinth of foreboding shadows. The journey ended at a grand building adorned with intricate carvings and glowing runes. Inside, the air was thick with authority and magic.

Just as he enders the councils quarters, Ren was alerted by the appearance of mist swarming her that something of importance was occurring in the Council chambers. With a desire and curiousity growing, Ren found herself walking to Zeus' castle and sneaking in to the councils chambers. As she peered over the ledge I to the pit where a fit was being determined. A voice sounded familiar. But perplexed she walked forward, curiosity taking over her completely, not caring if she would be noticed. then stood at the ledge completely, she could see him, a single tear rippled down her cheek. 

"Luke." Her voice echoed in the vast space of silence. Immediately recognising her voice he snapped his head toward Ren's direction. 

"Oh, my, it's you. I have missed you!" Luke spoke with complete excitement. Little did Luke know that her outburst and his realisation of who Luke was infuriated Zeus wanting to keep Ren pure and focused on his training. Before Luke knew it he was being pushed a side by Ren, while she took his place on the stand of justice. 

"I will not have you harm him!" Ren screamed with tears now streaming down his face. "I have been down here, for almost an eternity learning your ways. Bending to your will and giving you all you need to fee safe around me. But that isn't good enough for you is it?" 

"But Ren it's only been a few months since I last saw you?" Luke muttered. 

"Here time moves a lot quicker. Although we do not age, we grow wiser." Ren then turned toward the council with determination in her eyes. 

As Ren stood before the council, the atmosphere in the grand chamber shifted dramatically. The council members, who had been stoic and unreadable moments before, now appeared visibly perturbed. Zeus, seated at the highest throne, his eyes glowing with barely contained fury, fixed his gaze on Ren.

"Renfri," Zeus's voice boomed, echoing through the chamber. "You forget your place."

Ren faced Zeus defiantly, her blue eyes blazing with determination. "No, Zeus. I remember my place all too well. But my place is not as your prisoner. It's by the side of my friends and family, those who need me. I don't care about a prophecy you all claim!"

The council members murmured among themselves, clearly unsettled by Ren's outburst. Luke, though restrained, watched with a mixture of awe and concern. He had never seen Ren so fierce, so resolute.