Chaos Creeping:

In the celestial expanse of the heavens, amidst the shimmering light of countless stars, the divine council convened. In the expansive halls of the councils, gathering, commotion swarmed like earthy seagulls in the hot summer. But sitting in silence with contemplation written all over his face, Zeuse simmered, overhearing each squabbling member cackle and shriek about the realm's most recent dilemma. He was irritated in more than one way about the recent events. Quickly, he erupted with a booming voice, commanding everyone to sit down. Swiftly, the gods of the Multiversal Realms gathered to deliberate the fate of their fractured cosmos. Zuese then sat down calmly and took a moment before speaking.

"Brothers and sisters of the divine," he began, his voice resonating with authority, "the balance of our realms teeters on the edge of oblivion. Chaos spreads its tendrils, threatening to consume all we hold dear."

Around the grand chamber, the gods nodded gravely, their divine image reflecting the gravity of the situation. Knowing something had to be done was drastic and severe enough to keep the equilibrium of the cosmos as they knew it.

"We stand at a crossroads," Zeuse declared, sweeping a gaze across his fellow council members, gaining their hope for a solution. "The forces of darkness grow bolder with each passing cycle, and our champions falter in their struggle against the encroaching shadows."

A murmuring of concern rippled through the council, echoing off the celestial walls.

Just then, the archangel Gabrial glided into the halls, walking straight to Zeuse with a deep-set expression of concern yet hope. In an instant, the angel whispered something into his ear, and finally, Zeuse smiled with a joyful knowing. Calmly, he stood before his council and spoke with a glimmer of joy. But before he could announce anything, his sister jumped in.

"We require a beacon of hope," declared Athena, her voice clear and commanding. "A chosen one, imbued with the strength and resolve to unite our realms against the darkness." Athena was a sister knowing; she could often tell when something important would be imminent in the realm's history.

"Yes, thank you, Athena; Gabriel just told me some news of note," Zeus said, clearing his throat of his slight annoyance at Athena for cutting him off. The clan of the prophet has declared a new prophecy into the cosmos—one of tremendous and torturous significance."

The gods exchanged solemn glances, recognising the urgency of their predicament.

"There is a chosen one out there, somewhere in the realms. What they pose is unclear at this time. But the prophecy comes with its warning; this worrier will come with a caveat: either they will save all realms and bring equilibrium. If not, they will pull all worlds in the cosmos to further disparage and hellish decent." Zeuse noted as he huffed in caution to all. Just then, another councillor spoke as all went quiet around him.

"But who among us is worthy of such a mantle?" asked Persidon, his voice deep and resonant. Silence descended upon the chamber as the gods contemplated the weighty question. Zeus was unsure how to build on the news when someone else suddenly spoke.

"It must embody the virtues of courage, compassion, and resilience," said Ra, the sun god, infused with divine conviction.

"A mortal, perhaps," suggested Freyja, her eyes alight with foresight. "One whose heart burns with the fire of righteousness, untainted by the corruption that festers in the abyss."

Zeus couldn't stop thinking about Freyja's description of this mortal as their saviour. He could see it in his mind's eye; he knew destiny and greatness were afoot it felt electic. Yes, he also knew this could be his kingdom's downfall as a tinge of caution sat in his gut. Knowing the essence of humanity, could encroach into the realm and either destroyed all or bring peace, it did not sit well with him. He knew what to do for the good of his people and the cosmos.

"We have to follow destiny's choice," He bellowed as he looked around making a brave but necessary decision. "We must find this destined being, I propose we begin with Alborn and continue north through the realms. I do not want the humans to see us, I will collect the finest Arcane Hunters to be in charge of the earth search." He insisted as the council room erupted with agreement.

"Now we must talk about the Black Fog defending on the east of earth." He noted continuing to even more concerning matters.........