Shit morning

The alarm rings next to Adam's head after several moments he slaps the top of the alarm with a groggy and irritated look on his face "Already six? Damn" he says before climbing out of bed and looking out of his window. He sighs and then sniffs the air the sweetness of biscuits and the savory smell of gravy making him more excited and homesick. He looks around his room seeing the absolute state of disarray it's in with Ammo boxes, unpacked clothes, and god knows what else he was able to bring from home. He rubbed the back of his head before twisting his back making a loud crunch like cracking a glow stick "Where the fuck did I put my pouches?" he mutters before looking through his dresser eventually finding his Rouge mango pouches, with a grin he puts one under his upper lip the mango flavor and nicotine making him slightly less pissed but still somewhat irritable.

 With extreme lethargy, grinning as he changed into his Woodland BDU pants and a Killswitch Engage shirt, he remembered the concert he got it at. Rock, drinks, and most importantly. ..Tits. After doing his morning routine, he rushes downstairs into the dining room, where the smell of biscuits and gravy fills the air. Adam's grandfather looks up from his newspaper with a grin "Morin' Adam, did you sleep well? " He asks before looking back down, before Adam responds he sits down on a chair next to him. The chair squeaks under his weight and slightly shifts to the side "Yeah I did. When are you guys getting new furniture? " His grandma looks back from the kitchen stove with a shrug "It works good enough, besides we have bills to pay. ..our retirement isn't the best, especially in this shit economy" Adam can taste her contempt for the government despite his mouth being full of fucking food. He swallows and nods, "Good thing I have a part-time job at Casey's as their kitchen staff," he says before taking another bite of his breakfast.

 Once Adam finished his meal, he grabbed his backpack and swung it on with practiced ease. Then he felt the grip of his nineteen-eleven smacking his back. Making him both nervous and at ease knowing he got away sneaking it into his backpack undetected, with a shit-eating grin as he walked out onto the porch. He covers his eyes from the glare of the sun, feeling like a flashbang just hit him he groans in annoyance. After rubbing his eyes and finally stepping down from the porch and towards the bus stop, he muttered to himself how much he wanted to just lay down or unpack his shit already. ...most likely neither but we don't need to get into that. As he walked towards his bus stop the sound of chittering could be heard from the bushes near him. He stopped and listened closely, and with a soft smile, he looked at the bush, recognizing the sound. ..fox kits.

 Adam looked around for a moment and knelt down, pulling out a few grapes and berries from his lunchbox and tossing them near the bush, looking for a reaction. After several moments, a larger fox walks out from the bush and stares at him, frozen in place, their eyes locking for a few moments before it eats the berries, still glancing up at him occasionally. Adam smiles softly at the sight, thinking the fox is adorable. He decides to kneel down. "Come here girl, no need to worry," he says softly, hoping the fox will walk up to him, but instead, it just sits there, tilting its head. Adam's eyebrow raises. He has never seen a fox do that before "Huh, you're an odd one, aren't you?" he sighed "Guess I'll see you another time. Take care of those kits," says before he standing back up and continuing to walk to the bus stop.

 Once he got there, all he saw was a bench, a lamppost, and one of those see-through roofs above it that gave Adam a weary and oddly uncomfortable feeling. He looks around at it and sees what people engraved into the bench, seeing everything from racial slurs to phone numbers, and one noticeable one "I hate N" The rest were scribbled out, almost making him disappointed. Adam loved that word, but as he stood there moping about someone ruining his morning dose of racism, The bus screeched to a halt, making Adam look up quickly, seeing that the bus was packed. He squinted, seeing students chatting and making an absolute ruckus, from screaming and calling each other bitches to throwing paper around. But out of all the chaos, there was one that was quiet. Adam looks at her towards the back window, seeing this. Kitsune? Sitting quietly with earbuds, he was shocked. Never seen a kitsune in person before since their population isn't that big as far as he knew they mainly reside in Southeast Asia or Japan as far as he knew.