OVA. Alcohol and women

Adam finally snuck away from the girls as he approached a small bar that was tucked away by a navy base. He looks around to see if they followed him but no signs of them. With a confident stride, he walks up to the bar and enters it to see an Italian woman cursing and brooding in the corner with a Steam Deck. "What the...?" he mutters as he looked at the bar seeing a redheaded woman cleaning mugs and a woman walking around in a maid dress handing out drinks. With a shrug and a quick stride he walks to the bar counter and looks at the variety of liquors and beer on tap, he rubs his chin humming a bit. He sees the shadow of the red-headed woman loom over him as he thought until she spoke in a thick Scottish accent, "What bevvy do you want lad?" her voce oddly soft and nice to listen to. He glanced up "Just a mug of Dos Equis". She nods and fills a large glass of it with a stern look on her face, she slides it down the bar table and it stops almost perfectly in front of him. He nods and tips his ball cap "Thank you, miss," he says before taking a large swig of it and relaxing from the long ass day of shopping and sightseeing with the girls.

As he sips the guitar rift from one of his favorite songs rings in his ears. He spins his head to the little stage as a woman in a navy uniform and glasses as she sings with a country accent which was none other than Kentucky, "Boot scootin' boogie by Brooks and Dunn. .. An absolute banger of a song", he stands up and begins to sing with her "Out in the country past the city limits sign Where there's a honky-tonk near the County line! " She looks at him with a grin as she waved him over to the stage; he quickly runs over to join her as they both continue to sing along. Their voices harmonize with both of their country accents and knowing the song like the back of their hands. He glances down at the crowd as he sees a few Russians, a Nazi and a Muslim woman as they sing what they can although not sticking to the beat. But he liked seeing people who typically talked shit about country people singing along.

Once the song was over the woman patted his back "That was some damn fine singin' kid, where ya from?" She asked, her words ever so slightly slurred as she spoke "I'm from Missouri miss, Hope county" he responds, the way she spoke bringing out his inner Midwesterner. She laughs and steps down the stage, her legs a bit wobbly. "A Midwestern boy? Finally, someone who knows some country hospitality! Come drink with me and my friend, kiddo," she says as she walks back to the table. He follows her, her tail smacking his leg a few times before she sat down with a Russian woman with a soft thud of the seat, the Russian looks at her and spoke with an accent so thick he could cut it with a knife "That was good singing Lee, Seems like you finally found a karaoke partner than can match your. .. enthusiasm" Lee nods and sets her hat down, revealing her cat ears "I've been trying to find someone that can sing some country songs and not butcher it and low and behold this youngster shows up" she takes a swig from a bottle of Ole Smoky. Adams eyes widened as he saw the jar. "Holy fuck, they have this here! I haven't been able to find it anywhere!" he looks at the barmaid with a pleading look.

 She walks over with an amused grin and a slight gleam in her monocle. "What would you like boyo?" she asked with a heavy Irish accent, he gestures to the moonshine bottle Lee has "Do you have any apple pie Ole she asked with a heavy Irish accent, gesturing to the moonshine bottle Lee has." He asked his heart hopeful and almost praying, that they would even have just a shot of it. She taps her temple slowly as she thought "We do have a few, but don't act like a fuckin' muppet." He nods eagerly, "I'll behave. I haven't been able to find any in this northern hellhole." The girls chuckled. Lee pinches his cheek, "Don't be cussin' around the ladies. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He froze as he felt her soft yet firm pinch on his left cheek, like someone gripping the scruff of a cat. He looks down and shakes his head. "No ma'am I don't," he responds like he's responding obediently to his mother. The ladies giggle a bit, Lee let's go and pats his cheek "Atta boy, don't make a fool of yourself." The barmaid snickers and turns around. "I'll get this laddie a bottle, you'll keep him under a leash" she says before walking towards the back of the bar.