T H I R T Y T H R E E

Naeun lay sprawled out across the couch, her cheek pressed against her textbook as she read up on everything she missed during the days she didn't attend university. It was a tedious task, but alas, it needed to get done.

Groaning, she rolled onto her side, smacking the textbook to her forehead in hopes that the information would somehow transfer. It didn't work, surprise surprise.

Juri came out of her bedroom, making Naeun raise a brow. "Where are you going all dolled up?"

"To Chenle's dorm," she answered briefly, looking at her reflection in the fridge to make sure nothing was out of place.

"Ugh, couples," Naeun fake gagged and rolled her eyes.

"You'll understand one day, sweetie," Juri sighed, walking over to kiss Naeun on the forehead before she was out of the door.

Naeun went back to studying, when her phone went off with a notification. She saw that it was from Jisung and opened the chat.

Jisung 🦒

bbyyyyyyyyyyyy i miss uuuuuuuuuu

damn

DAMN?
IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME?

yeah

And here I thought you were finally warming up to me
Tch tch

I'm studying
Why did you text me?

Bc I wanted to ask if ur free
But ur not so its ok

I mean I desperately need a break either way
What you up to?

I just finished practicing for a race
Now I'm chilling at home

I just finished practicing for a raceNow I'm chilling at home

Lol why do you have three kinds of glasses on?

Got bored

Understandable
I'm studying and listening to music

UnderstandableI'm studying and listening to music

Studying in bed isn't good for you smh

I can't be bothered to move to my desk

Tsk tsk
Anyway, what are you listening to?

Floyymenor and Cris MJ
Gata only

Haven't heard of that one

It's a spanish song
10/10 would recommend

Might check it out later, my playlist is getting dry ngl
I'll let you get back to studying
I have stuff to do to and I've been procrastinating for too long

AlrightBye Jisung 👋

Bye baby 💗

Naeun turned off her phone, letting out a loud sigh. She did not want to return to studying. The girl swung her legs off of the bed, stretching them out before walking out to the living room. The dorm was a mess, but the girl barely had any energy to clean. All of the energy was wasted on studying,

. . .

Chenle and Juri lay bundled up on the couch, a Disney movie playing in the background. Chenle's focus was more on the girl who lay in his arms than the actual movie. He still couldn't believe that it was real.

He pressed a kiss to the top of her head, pulling her closer to his chest as he nuzzled his face into her neck, breath tickling her skin.

"It tickles," Juri giggled, squirming slightly. But her giggles were immediately cut off when she felt open mouthed kisses being pressed to her neck, the hand that was resting on her waist sliding under her shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" She managed to say, subconsciously tilting her head back to give better access. She felt herself being rolled onto her back, Chenle's weight pressing her down into the couch.

"Juri," he murmured, lips still pressed against her warm skin. "Can you stay the night?"

. . .

Having pulled an all-nighter, Naeun waited on the couch for Juri to return home, a comic book in her hand. Morning had already arrived, but the girl wasn't home. Naeun had rang her several times, but her phone was turned off.

Worried, she tried calling Chenle, but he wasn't answering as well. Naeun paced back and forth in the living room, chewing on her nails nervously. She was worried something bad had happened on her way home.

As soon as she heard the front door being unlocked, she rushed to it, seeing Juri enter the dorm. "Dude, where were you? I was so worried-"

Her jaw dropped when she saw the dark hickeys around her neck, the tired expression on her face and a slight limp in her walk. "You..."

"Uh, sorry I didn't inform you that I wouldn't be coming home," she muttered, walking past.

"DID YOU GUYS DO THE HANKY PANKY?"

Juri blushed, stammering a response, "Damn, is it that obvious?"

"Very obvious," Naeun scoffed, running over to Juri. "I will never be able to look at you both the same again. Gross."

"You're only calling it gross because you're a virgin," Juri rolled her eyes. "Like I said, you'll learn when you're older, sweetie."

"Ew," she muttered before hopping on the couch next to Juri. "Personally, I wouldn't want someone's two incher swelling inside of me."

"Oh trust me, he's not a two incher," Juri muttered in between coughs.

"TMI!"