nineteen

"i'm gonna stand up,show you what i'm made of, don't matter how much blood i bleed"- Warrior, Hidden Citizens & Rayelle

show you what i'm made of,
don't matter how much
blood i bleed"
- Warrior, Hidden Citizens & Rayelle

"Here she is!" Stryker exclaims somewhat joyously, as I step outside.

All the men around him aim their guns at me.

"So nice of you to join us, my dear."

I send Stryker the mother of all death stares as I stroll forward, the severed head tucked under my arm.

I steal a glance at Frank as he kneels on the ground, two men still guarding him. He looks equally shocked and impressed to see me come out alone and unharmed.

A chorus of guns cocking sounds out as I get closer, so I come to a stop roughly ten meters from Stryker.

I take the head from under my arm and bowl it across the ground to Stryker, where it rolls to a stop at his feet.

Everyone stares at the head and the men all shift their weight, tightening the grips on their guns. One man actually turns away to retch.

Frank frowns, wide eyes glancing repeatedly between the head and I.

Stryker presses his lips into a hard line, and sends me a disapproving look.

"Howlett.." he groans with a sigh, and I pin him in my deadly stare.

Before he can say another word, I pull a side arm from my back and rapid fire at the two men guarding Frank, while everyone ducks and covers.

I run at Frank as he grabs their weapons, while Stryker is shielded by his men. I grab onto Frank and drag him behind me while I continue cover fire, and we retreat back to the warehouse. Hidden behind their vehicles, some of the men start to fire back. And before I can make it through the door, I take a bullet to the stomach. I gasp sharply at the hit and slam the door shut.

Frank grips my arm and pulls me to hide behind some old shelving. He sits me down against the shelves and lifts my jacket to get to my bullet wound.

"Shit." he hisses and tries to put pressure on it, but I grip his wrist to stop him.

"Wait-" I pant.

He looks at me with worried eyes, before we both turn our attention to my stomach.

My body pushes the bullet back out and heals completely, leaving only the smear of blood on my skin.

"Holy shit.." Frank mutters under his breath.

The door to the warehouse bursts open and men file in. I grab onto Frank and switch our positions, sitting him against the shelves.

"Now do you believe me?" I say, our faces inches apart, and Frank's eyes flit all over my face with incredulity. I crane my neck to check the position of the men. "I also told you I have retractable blades in my hands and feet, so please don't freak out.." I say to Frank as I start backing away from him.