three

a/n: for the sake of the story and because i change my mind a lot: taylor is moving to Canada, not Iceland.

——————————

Travis' POV

It's been two days since I was sent Taylor's new number. I've added it to my contacts and have wanted to text or call her so bad, but knowing Taylor, she'd tell me off then hang up.

I didn't think I could miss someone so much. Not only that, but I'm also worried about her. She's pregnant with my baby. Not to mention she left for Canada today. I mean, at least she has Tree and her security with her, but I'm still sad that I'm not there to support her and be by her side.

I'm glad Canada is still close enough to where the flight won't be super long incase something happens, even though that's probably the only reason I'd ever get to see Taylor.

Incase something happens.

Before I can talk myself out of it, I open my phone and go to Taylor's contact, tapping on the message button. I quickly type out a message and press send. She'll either hear me out and tell me about the baby or she'll lecture me and hound me with questions about how I got her new number before telling me to leave her alone.

—————————

Taylor's POV

I look out the plane window as we touchdown on the runaway. I take a deep breath as my hand absentmindedly takes its place on my still flat belly, my thumb softly rubbing circles.

Tree walks over and plops herself down on the seat in front of me. "Alright, Tay, here is the game plan." I sigh and rub my temples.

"Taylor, I know you're trying to start fresh, but we also need to be prepared. You have an extremely high possibility of being recognized. If you're spotted out and about in Canada with a baby bump and no Travis, people are going to speculate and start rumors. You know that." Tree's tone is soft as she knows that being straightforward and strict with me about this situation won't make me feel any better.

"I know that, Tree. I'm planning on not leaving my house, except for appointments and extreme necessities. When I do go out, I will have at least one of my security guys with me and I will most likely wear a disguise. I love my fans, but being bombarded everywhere I go only gives me anxiety and makes me feel like I'll never be a normal person again." I say as we get the all clear to leave the plane. I gather up my things and we walk down the stairs.

A few heavily tinted cars are parked and I hop in one of them with my cats and Tree. All of my luggage and Tree's luggage were put in the other cars.

As we start driving away from the airport and to my new home, my mind starts racing. I can't help but feel a little selfish for doing this. Running away from what happened. I left behind everything to start over without looking back or taking the time to think about how it would affect anyone.

I pull out my phone and take it off airplane mode, watching as all my notifications come in. One notification catches my eye and I freeze. What the hell?

Trav ❤️
Hey, I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from, but can we talk?

I never got around to changing his contact name. There was a big part of me that didn't want to. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he still had the same contact name for me. Ever since we started dating, it was always Tayprincess 🤍🥺