seven

y'all i'm so sorry i've been absent. life has been so hectic lately which makes it hard to find the time to write. also i'm craving olive garden.

i'm high so this hasn't been proofread
————————

Taylor's POV

"Taylor? Can you come here?" I look up from where I'm sitting at the table and Travis is laying on the couch. My brows furrow in confusion as I shut my laptop and stand up.

"You okay?" I walk over to him and plop down next to him as he sits up, moving my feet into his lap to massage them. My feet have been hurting lately and Travis drops everything to bring me some relief without me having to ask.

"I just need to talk to you and most importantly, apologize."

My heart drops as my mind goes to the worst possible conclusions. Did he cheat on me? Is he changing his mind? Is he going to admit that he doesn't really love me anymore? Before I can go any further, Travis takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine.

"It's nothing bad Tay. I promise. It's just about some things I said that I wish I could take back. Unfortunately, I can't take them back, but I can apologize for them and do anything I can to make you believe that none of what I said meant anything."

A tear falls down my cheek and Travis uses his other hand to wipe it away before placing his hand back on my feet. I nod and squeeze his hand, urging him to continue.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Tay. I'm sorry for bringing up Joe and making that comment. It was unnecessary and out of line. I regretted it the moment I saw the look on your face. But my pride got in the way and I left, not wanting to admit I was wrong. I knew how much Joe fucked you up and I had promised you that I would never repeat history and treat you the way he did. I know I said that everything I said was in the heat of the moment and that is mostly true, but I was so angry that I didn't care."

My eyes water and I quickly wipe my tears away before he can see them. I can tell he's starting to cry too. He's doing something Joe never bothered to do and that was admitting he was wrong. Joe was so stuck up that he never cared how he made me feel while we were together. He only cared once I had left.

"Thank you, Trav. It means a lot that you're apologizing."

"I'm not done yet Tay." He looks at me and I about burst into tears.

"Another thing is the comment I made about your body the night before you left. I shouldn't have said it and once again, I didn't mean it. You're so fucking beautiful just the way you are and I will never stop reminding you of that. Not to mention that you're absolutely glowing right now. You're growing our baby and I couldn't love you more." Travis places his hand on my three month bump, caressing it and smiling at me. I smile back at him and place my hand over his.

"Also, I know I've said this before, but I'd love for you to announce and release the album you dedicated to me. I'm so sorry for being selfish and wanting you to myself when you were in the midst of working hard to get the album finished and ready to release. I've listened to it about six or seven times and I think track five is my favorite. What was it called again?"

I blush. Of course track five is his favorite. "Fingers Entwined."

"That's right. Didn't you write it after we went round after round of sex until morning?" I giggle as I remember that morning.

"Well, what do you think was my inspiration? Our fingers were entwined and you fucked me in at least seven different positions." We laugh and Travis brings his hand up to his lips, kissing each of my fingers.