The Day of the Play: The Artist's Heart

"🐝 Bridgertons on Crack 🐝"

Katani: Guys, do you remember Benedict's play is today? Are we all going? 

Anthony: Of course, I remember. Anyone who oversleeps will be personally dragged out of bed by me. 😎 

Francesca: Great, is someone bringing a camera? We need to document this for posterity. 😉

 Eloise: Agreed. This will be a historic moment.

 Katani: Perfect, then let's all meet at the theater. Don't be late! 

Anthony: Benedict has no idea what chaos awaits him. 😂 

Daphne: Poor Ben. He doesn't know his whole family will be there. 😅 

Hyacinth: But it will make his day special. Gregory: Alright, enough jokes. See you at the school!

The day of the play arrived. Penelope woke up in a good mood. She lay in bed, enjoying the silence when her phone buzzed, reminding her of an important event she had almost forgotten about. Panicking, she quickly got up and began to get ready.

"Mom!" she heard a voice from the next room. "Have you seen my bracelet?"

Penelope hurried to her daughter, who stood by the mirror, carefully examining her reflection.

"It was on the nightstand, dear," she replied with a smile.

"It's not there," sighed the girl, turning to her mother. "It was my favorite."

"Don't worry, we'll find it. You know everything that gets lost eventually turns up," Penelope said, hugging her daughter.

"I hope so," the girl replied, leaning into her mother's embrace.

"By the way, are you ready for the play today?" Penelope asked, stepping back and fixing her daughter's hair.

"Yes, I'm very nervous but also excited," the girl replied with a smile. "Will you be there, Mom?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss your play for anything," Penelope assured her, kissing her on the forehead.

"By the way, remind me, what's it called again?"

"The Artist's Heart. It's an original play by the drama club leader. It's about the power of love to create and destroy."

The girl grabbed her backpack and ran to the door.

"Maria? Did you forget something?"

"Oh, right." She ran back and hugged her mom. "And please, don't call me that."

"What else should I call you if it's your name? The name your father loves."

"Sophie. It's also my name. And something tells me he might like it too. Maybe even more than Maria."

"Really?"

"I have a feeling," she said with a smile, heading to the door.

"Good luck, my dear," Penelope said, watching her go.

Penelope sat on the bed, feeling a bit nervous. She knew the day would be long and intense, but her heart was filled with pride for her daughter. She quickly got ready, hoping to make it to the play on time.

Meanwhile, at the school, the auditorium was filling with parents and friends of the students. Alfred, as always, arrived on time to support Sophie. He looked around, trying to spot familiar faces. He noticed parents standing and chatting about the play. Among them were Anthony and Colin. Alfred decided to approach them and say hello.