Chapter 1

BEFORE YALL READ THIS I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11-12 SO LIKE SUM PARTS ARE SHITTY AND CRINGEY IM SO SORRY BUT HA HOPE U LIKE IT AT LEAST
___________
Bethany's Pov

I felt kind of disappointed when I found out that my grades were low. I only had 2 As and 4 Bs. My mom is going to kill me.

"Oh hey honey! How's school? Oh is that your grades!?" Oh crap crap crap. I should've put it on my backpack!

"Uh-um y-yeah it's my grades." I fake smiled then frowned. My mom took it from me and smiled but as soon as she opened it, her smile turned into a huge frown face and blame me, she kind of looked like a dog that was about to attack you or something.

"Bethany Therise Smith! Your grades are awful!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and just ignored her. She knows that I hated being called Therise. I don't know why I hate it, but I just hate it.

"Okay that's it, Bethany! Go to your room! No iPhone, no laptop, no tv, and definitely no pizza for you, young lady!"

"But-"

"No buts in this house! Go to your room and read! Now!" I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to my room. I mean mom is kind of a pain in the ass sometimes, but I still love her dirty ass though.

I started reading my book, Eleanor and Park. I love this book so much. I think I read it a million times. But i got bored in a few minutes so I just snuggled with my puppy.
--------------------------
After an hour, my mom knocked on my door.

"Sweety, may I come in?" She asked. I needed some time alone but I let her in anyways.

"Yeah sure." She came in with a sad smile on her face. "I'm so sorry for screaming like that, honey. It's just that I'm so sad that your grades are not good. What happened? Was it really hard?" She asked. "Yes, mom. It was really hard. I mean I try so hard but I don't really get it, Mom! Unh! Life sucks!" I said and I mean it. Why can life be so hard?!

"Oh honey. Don't say that." She paused then hugged me. "So I was planning on something for you." She said. I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time because you never know. Maybe she wants to take me to Disneyland?

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know.. I was thinking if you want to go spend the summer with one of my best friend in California? Is that okay with you?" I was silent. But what?! She's not gonna be there? Is she kidding me?!

"Honey, do you agree or not?"

------------------------------------

Ahhh shit. Well this is my second story bc I deleted my first story. How was the 1st Chapter? I hope you liked it. Oh and make sure to follow me on my social medias bc I follow back but don't fucking follow me then unfollow me like tf??? but here's my social medias:

Instagram: 1dskindahot
Twitter: launeyxclifford
Snapchat and Kik: llauneyy

Thanks! xx