Epilogue

After 5 years

April 22nd 

It was hard to get over Kenneth. Even though we were together for like 3 days, the first months of 8th grade were hard. 

I met new friends and a guy named Caleb from my class who asked me out in December. I didn't say yes because I still can't get over Kenneth that time. But now, I moved on.

I kept in touch of Bailey and Kennadi, who I still communicate with every single day, Alex and Carson who are still together, Gabe who's in love with her girlfriend named Samantha (Gabe and Kennadi broke up by the way), Kaycee and Sean who are still together. Literally. And Tati who's in high school. Carson and Gabe are in Eckerd College right now. I didn't even know they'll go there, too. Alex and Kennadi got accepted in Eckerd College last week. So we'll go to college together. Bailey isn't because she still has 2 years before she goes to college.

Sadly, Jordyn committed suicide because Nic died in a car crash. It was a sad year for her. We missed her so much. 

Will and Joshua moved to another state so we don't really know what happened to them.Dana and Matt has 2 children named Eli, who's 5 years old and Bryanna who's 3 years old. Today, Dana is pregnant for 8 months so the baby should be out by now.

Mom found a new husband named Marc. He's nice and kind.

Right now, I'm about to read a letter from Eckerd College and I hope I'm gonna pass. I've always wanted to go to Eckerd College in Florida.

"Okay this is it!" Mom exclaimed and started recording a video. "Do you have Bailey, Kennadi, and Alex on the phone?" 

I nodded and pressed the speaker button so I could hear them saying that they're here.

I opened the letter (more like tore it open but whatever) and started reading out loud.

"We are happy to inform you that starting with the first of October, you will be ATTENDING HOLY FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD!" I yelled and everyone started shouting and yelling and mom hugged dad.

Bailey, Kennadi, and Alex were screaming through the phone and my mom and dad were already calling everyone they knew.

Dad called his friends to celebrate and drink. I can drink now but I'm not feeling like drinking today so I'm gonna pass. 

Bailey, Kennadi, and Alex hung up because they have to do dance.

I turned to my mom and she was slightly crying, "Mom. What's wrong?" I hugged her.

"I'm just so happy for you, honey. I can't believe you're grown up. I can't believe you're in college. And you're leaving next week." Mom cried.

"Mom, don't worry. We'll still see each other." I said and hugged her. My dad came in and joined the hug.

I'm going to Florida!

THE END

__

follow me on instagram: 1dskindahot

follow me on twitter: launeyxclifford

add me on snapchat: llauneyy

__

So this was the last chapter and I can't believe it's over :( (Maybe or maybe not I cried)

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys soooo much and every single comment is appreciated <3 

Bye! xx