Chapter 9

After 5 Weeks

It has been 5 fucking weeks since that fight. Kenneth and I barely talk. I mean we just say hi or hey and that's it. Kenneth and Alex have been dating since a week after we fought. The hardest thing is watching someone you love, love someone else.

Also, when they dated, we stayed in Jodi's house because they have to add 2 rooms in Christi's house. One for Nicholle's room and one for guest room. Jodi's house has a guest room which is actually great because I wouldn't be able to sleep with Kenneth.

Alex and Kenneth hang out a lot and I always sleep over in Bailey's house or just stay in bed and watch Netflix. I still go to Matt's dance classes. Sometimes, Kenneth and I still go together but we don't talk and we sit in a different bus seat. But mostly, Bailey, Kennadi, and I go together. It's weird how things have changed and not they way they are.

I also got IPhone 6 the day after my phone broke. Chloe and Nicholle brought it for me. I didn't accept it at first because it was too much but they convinced me to so I just took it.

Sean and Kenneth are actually friends now but not best friends. He said sorry for what he has done to him. Especially me so we're good now.

Today, Bailey, Kennadi, and I are off to Matt's studio.

"So yeah. He asked me out and I said yes." Kenna said, blushing.

"Aww Gabe asked you out!" I exclaimed.

"Oh stop it. You're making me blush." Kenna said covering her face.

Bailey and I just laughed.

"Jordyn was jealous. She was giving me death glares yesterday." Kenna said.

"Screw her. She's like older than him. And she has a boyfriend." Bailey said.

"We should tell Nic about it. I mean Jordyn and him have been dating for like a couple months now. She can't just cheat on him." I said.

"Yeah. Great idea. I'm gonna tell him about it tomorrow." Bailey said.

After that, I got bored so I put on my earbuds and listened to Paramore's Grow Up.

.

.

.

We are already in Matt's Studio and when I got in, I immediately saw Kenneth looking at me and Alex smiling at me.I just ignored them and talked to Bailey.

"Hey guys! So today, we're having a guest but he's not here yet so Kenneth and Bethany can you sing for us again? It's been how many weeks since we didn't hear you guys sing." Matt said.

Kenneth and I looked at each other.

"Oh um yeah sure." I said and Matt handed the guitar to Kenneth. I looked at Alez and she was smiling at me. Why is she smiling at me?

"What are we gonna sing?" I asked Kenneth.

"You'll see." He said. And he started strumming. The song is Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls.

Kenneth: I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought hey

You know, this could be something.

'Cause everything you do and words you say

You know that it all takes my breath away

And now I'm left with nothing

He just stared at me when he sang that part. Okay so there's no way in hell that song is about me. Fuck no.