Chapter 10

Guys OMG ur comments are hilarious lol but guys for me to continue this story regularly, I NEED VOTES AND COMMENTS. Those inspire me to do better and make me update more and more frequent. So please comment something or vote because it really helps a lot! Thanks guys! Love you!

Oh and one more thing. If you have snapshot, make sure to add me because sometimes, I post some Kenneth videos in there. My snapshot: llauneyy

OKAY LAST ONE: PLEASE BUY DRAG ME DOWN ON ITUNES

Bethany's Pov

Nicholle is making out with Ricky! Oh my god I don't know what to tell to Chloe about this.

They quickly sat up when they saw me.

"I was um- I was just uh gonna say goodbye because Kenneth and I are leaving." I said. She just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Well I have to go n-" 

"Bethany. Listen, don't tell Chloe about this. I'll tell her by myself. It was an accident I-"

"Listen. We really have to go now. We'll be back before 11." I said and made my way downstairs.

"What happened?" Kenneth asked.

"I'll tell you when we get out of the house." I whispered.

"Okay now we're outside. Tell me what happened." He said.

"When I was about to say goodbye to Nicholle, I saw her making out with Ricky and his arm were around her like- I don't even know how to say it." I said. Kenneth was about to ran back to the house but I stopped him.

"Okay calm down! She's going to tell it to Chloe. I just hope she'll not you know- cry everyday." I said. He nodded. 

.

.

.

We were already in the fair and there are so many people than the last time Kenneth and I went here.

"It's still so freaking hot in here." I said.

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes." Kenneth sang. I just laughed.

He came closer to me our heads almost touching. "Oh how I would love to see that." He said.

I lightly pushed him away. "You're disgusting. What the fuck." I said, laughing.

"I'm just kidding." He said, winking. I just gave him a death glare.

We tried to find Bailey and the squad but we couldn't find them. There are shitloads of people in here. So I decided to text Bailey.

Bethany: Where u at bitch?

Bailey: Thank god you two bitches are here. We've been waiting for like 10 minutes. But we're near the beach.

"They're near the beach. Do you know what beach?" I said.

"Oh yeah. I know that beach. We used to go there." Kenneth said.

"Okay. Let's go then."

Bethany: Okay. We're on the way there.

Kenneth and I started walking towards the beach.

 "Remember when you took me here? And you took me to the 5sos concert?" I asked.

"Yes. How can I forget that? That was like the best night ever that I had with you." He said. I felt my face blush so I had to face away from him.

"Next time, I'll take you to the Ed Sheeran concert. I promise." He said.

"You know you don't have to. Going to the 5sos concert and meeting them is enough." I said.