Chapter 2

Bethany's Pov

"You know.. I was thinking if you want to go spend the summer with one of my best in California? Is that okay with you?" I was silent. But what ?! She's not gonna be there? Is she kidding me?!

"Honey, do you agree or not?"

I was speechless. I mean I don't know! "Mom. You're kidding right?" I asked.

Mom laughed. "No, honey. I'm not. Do you want to or not? Because I'm gonna buy your ticket now."

Should I? or should I not? I mean mom is not gonna be there. So I'm basically gonna be by myself! Heck, I don't even know the name of mom's 'best friend'.

"Mom, what's your best friend's name?" I asked. She smiled. "Her name is Christi Lukasiak."

What the actual hell?! That is Kenneth's mom! That is my crush's mom! I mean yeah it's weird because Kenneth is a fillipino and Christi is an american. That's because Christi was divorced and so was Kenneth's dad. So they met each other and got married for 3 years. So basically, Christi is Kenneth's step-mom. And Chloe! Omg Chloe! She's my fave in Dance Moms! OH MY GOD! I am definitely going to spend summer in California.

"Honey, did you make up your mind?" Mom asked.

I smiled. "Yes, mom. I would love to spend the summer in Christi's." Oh my god, Kenneth!

My mom smiled then hugged me. "Okay. Go pack your clothes and then I'll buy your ticket."

"Thanks, mom. You're the best. I love you." I said then hugged her.

"Oh, sweety. I love you too. Now go pack your stuff."

"Okay." Oh my god. Lord have mercy. I can't believe this! I swear if this is a dream, I would shit everywhere. But thank god it's not.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up at 1 am because my flight is at 3 am. Trust me, I hate waking up early because I still want to sleep and my bed is just comfy that I almost married my bed.

Anyways, I didn't take a shower because I always take shower at night so just washed my face, brushed my teeth and picked my outfit.

So I made my way to my closet and stared at my clothes.

After 5 minutes of staring and thinking what to wear, I picked my white t shirt that says " i never liked you anyway. ", and my black pants. [picture at the top or wherever it is]

After changing, I put my hair into a ponytail. My mom does my make-up because she doesn't let me. I don't know why.

"And it's done! Now go ahead and eat your breakfast."

So I ate my breakfast and then went upstairs to get my backpack and my travel bag. But before I head downstairs, I quickly glanced around my room.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, bed. I'll be back after 3 months, okay?"

"Bethany, get your butt down! We're gonna be late!" Mom shouted

"Coming!" I cannot believe this is actually happening.

.

.

.

After 30 minutes, we're already in the airport and mom parked the car. We made our way to the door entrance and stopped.

"Oh honey. I'm gonna miss you so much!" Mom cried. I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you too, mom. Take care of Bruno for me and please don't forget to feed her and don't forget to take it her out too."