Chapter 8

Bethany's Pov

"I want you to stay away from Kenneth." Alex said.

I laughed. "Like that's gonna happen."

"He's mine. He wants to be with me forever. He loves me. I know you like him and care for him but you don't. Just stay away from him or else I will tell your mom that you slept with a boy when you were in 5th grade." She said.

"How-how'd y-"

"It doesn't matter."

"They set me up that time! And I was really tired and I didn't know what was going on! I woke up with him beside me! I swear I-"

"Oh for fuck's sake, Bethany! Get a life! I know you." Alex said.

"You don't fucking know me! You don't know what I've been through! So can't you stop pretending that you fucking know everything because you don't! Stop pretending that Kenneth wants to be with you forever or loves you because he fucking doesn't! If I could just tell him how big of a stinking dirty ass bitch trash you are, I would!" I shouted. I don't care if Bailey and Kennadi heard me. I'm really tired of Alex.

[WOULD HE SAY HE'S IN L-O-V-E WELL IF IT WAS ME THEN I WOULD ok I'm ruining the moment bye]

Then she slapped my face. "How dare you!"

I laughed. "No matter what you do, you can't make me stay away from him." Then I left her standing outside.

When I got inside, I caught Bailey and Kennadi peeking at the window. They immediately ran to me.

"Oh my god. We heard. That bitch needs to fuck off." Bailey said.

"Agreed! I mean she's not your mom! She can't just wander off tell you to stay away from him! That's just freaking irrelevant!" Kennadi shouted.

I nodded. "But... but do I really have to stay away?"

"No! Show her that you really care for him. Show her that no matter what, he's still yours. She just like Kenneth for fame. She likes Kenneth because he is rich. And how are you supposed to stay away from him while you guys are in the same house? What the hell that's just dumb."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Do you mind telling us about what happened when you were in you know-"

"Shut up, Kenna."

"No it's okay, really. But it's a long story." I said.

"We have time." Bailey said.

We sat on my bed and Bailey and Kennadi was in front of me.

"So back in 5th grade, we have this party going on in my best friend's house..."

*Flashback*

We are the park playing hide and seek.

"Guys, let's take a break! I'm going to tell you something!" Stacey shouted.

Violet and I made our way to Stacey

[When u just don't know what name you should choose so u named the characters Violet from AHS and Stacy from Stacy's mom lmao]

"What is it?" I asked.

"We're going to have a huge party tonight. Wanna come?" She asked.

Violet and I agreed.

"Great! See ya guys in a few!" Then she left. I decided to walk home so I can exercise a bit. I don't wanna spend a lot of money on a taxi. And our house is just less than 10 minutes away so it's good.