Chapter 15

August 29th 

Today. Today is my last day in here. Today is my last day with Kenneth. 

The squad are in the house especially Matt and Dana just to say goodbye. 

When I was done packing my things, Christi came in the room.

"Got it all, love?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry I can't drop you off to the airport. I'm really busy with work but Kenneth will drop you off." Christi smiled.

"It's fine, really." I smiled.

"I'll miss you, Bethany. I hope you're gonna visit us again next summer." Christi hugged me.

"I'll miss you too, Christi." I hugged her back. 

"Well I have to go now. Bye Bethany! Take care." She said.

"You too. Bye." I said. This is gonna be a bad day for me.

.

.

.

"Well we have to go now guys." I pouted.

"We'll miss you, Bethany!" They all said. We all hugged each other.

"Ugh bitch. Can't you just stay?" Bailey asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I pouted.

"Ugh. I hate you and I love you." Bailey smiled.

"Love you too." I laughed. "Well I guess this is it guys." 

Kennadi fake cried. "If you knew how I feel, why would you say that? Like, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. Like you know I'm not happy." Kennadi quoted. We all laughed and say our last goodbye.

 wWe got in the taxi and head to the airport. I couldn't believe I was actually leaving. It seemed like only yesterday I met Carson and started freaking out when I met Kenneth.

We didn't talk much on our way there, we just enjoyed holding hands and listening to the lame ass radio station. 

"I'm really freezing.' I said, as we got out of the taxi. It's raining and it's really foggy.

"Do you have a sweatshirt or something to keep you warm?" 

"No. It's already in my bag. I thought it would be hot today." I said and he took his black jacket off that I liked and he handed it to me.

"Don't worry. I'm not really that cold. Take care of that jacket. It's my favorite." 

I nodded and quickly put it on. He offered to carry my bags and I agreed. 

"When does your flight leave?" He asked.

"In an hour."

*Skip the luggage thingy*

While waiting, I leaned my head on his shoulder, my heart beating so fast because I'm leaving in about... now.

"Attention flight 666 to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the flight is delayed for another hour due to the severe storm outside. Passengers, report to the gates at 3 pm. Thank you."

"Was that your flight?" Kenneth asked.

I nodded. "Do you want to go to McDonald's? I'm really hungry." 

"Okay." He said and we got up and he put his arm around me.

We got McDonald's and talked about weird shit until we had to get back because there were 15 minutes left. We decided to take shitloads of pictures on his and my phone saying that he wanted something to remember me by, and he also admitted that he took another picture of me when I was sleeping.