Chapter 12

OKAY GUYS FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING! it makes me happy that you guys love it and it makes me continue to write and stuff. So thank you so much!

Hope you will like this chapter! Please vote and comment!

Bethany's Pov

When I woke up, I immediately heard noises. I turned around realized all the boys aren't here. I decided to wake up all the girls and tell them that I heard noises and the boys are gone.

"What? But it's like 5 am in the morning." Alex whispered.

"Exactly. Where are they?" Nicholle asked.

"It's still kinda dark out." Bailey said.

"Uh guys... the door..." Tati said, pointing at the door.

"The door is open. It was closed last night." Chloe said.

"Okay where are the boys?" Jordyn asked.

"Okay how about let's go downstairs and find out where the hell they are." I said.

"Are you crazy?" Alex asked.

"It's so dark downstairs." Nicholle said.

"Yeah but it's the only way to find out where they are and where that noise came from." I said. "Plus, you guys can just stay behind me and I'll go first."

They all agreed and we headed downstairs. I borrowed Kenneth's flashlight since it's really dark downstairs.

"Okay this is scary." Tati said, as we walked downstairs.

"Shush." I turned on the flashlight. "Uh hello? Anybody here? Boys? Come on this isn't a joke." I said.

When we were finally downstairs, there was a loud bang and we all jumped.

"Who the fuck are you?! God dammit!" Bailey shouted.

"Hello? Come on. Guys, where are you?" I asked.

Then suddenly the lights were turning on and off.

"Okay now I'm scared. What's happening?" Tati asked.

"Guys. What's that noise?" Jordyn asked. The noise came from the kitchen so we made our way in there.

Before we knew it, there were 7 boys with scary masks and they were so close to us that I almost had an heart attack.

"Boo!" The boys shouted. The girls jumped and ran away. I'm the only one standing there still shocked.

I looked at the boys and I rolled my eyes at them and head upstairs. Fuck them.

But someone grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. "I'm sorry, babe. I thought it would be fun to scare you girls." Carson said. Yeah well fuck you.

I sighed. "It's fine. I was just scared. Well you know, I get scared easily."

Kenneth chuckled. "Remember when you woke-"

"Holy shit man!" Chloe exclaimed.

"For the love of the gods, quit scaring us!" Bailey exclaimed.

"I'm totally not gonna sleep in this house. Never again." Tati said, sarcastically.

"You guys are officially not my friends anymore." Alex said.

"Me too." Kennadi added.

The boys just shrugged and we decided to eat breakfast in like 5 freaking am.

"Who started this shit?" Nicholle asked.

"Your mom." Will said.

"Irrelevant." Tati said.