Chapter 11

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR READING! Please keep voting and commenting because that would mean so much for me!

But anyways at the top, that's a pic of Sean and Kenneth. Sean posted that on his snapchat today and I nearly died because they're so freaking hot but anyways go read now.

Bethany's Pov

I woke up with Kenneth next to me. What the? Oh! I remember what happened last night. I just smiled and tried to move Kenneth's hands away from me because I really need to pee.

He groaned. "Nooo. Stay with me."

"But I have to pee."

He groaned again. "Be quick."

I chuckled and made my way to the bathroom. When I was done, I tried to come downstairs but I failed. Kenneth pulled me by waist picked me up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

I whined. "Put me down!"

"No!" He walked downstairs with me in his shoulders. Upside down.

"Now can you fucking put me down?" I asked. He obeyed.

"Well good morning you two." Chloe said.

"Morning." I said.

"Okay you guys were cute cuddling each other." Nicholle said.

"How-"

"I was gonna wake you guys up and when I was got in your room, you two were cuddling. So I took a picture and decided to let you guys sleep for a bit." She said. I blushed.

"What's for breakfast?" Kenneth asked.

"Didn't cook any. There's cereal." Chloe said.

"Okay."

After eating cereal, I made my way to the room and watched Netflix I have nothing to do anyways. I decided to watch The Walking Dead because I haven't watched the rest of the episode yet since the last time Kenneth and I watched it.

As soon as I clicked it, Kenneth barged in the room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked.

He shrugged. "What are you watching?"

"The Walking Dead."

"Who the hell told you you can't watch it with me?" He asked, sitting in the bed.

I sighed. "Okay fine."

So we watched shitloads of episodes until it's time for lunch.

"Fucking governor. You fucking dumb shit-faced cripple bitch! Fuck you! Ugh my god! Die bitch!" I shouted. Okay well the governor just pissed me off.

Kenneth just laughed. "Same."

"I wanna kill him." I said as we made our way downstairs.

Kenneth nodded. "Me too."

"What happened? I heard screaming. Did you guys fight again?" Nicholle asked.

"No. The governor is just-ugh fuck."

"Governor?" She asked.

"Oh um- he's one of the character in The Walking Dead." I said.

"Gosh you guys were loud upstairs." Chloe said.

"Well the fucking governor is a fucking ass!" Kenneth and I screamed in unison.

"Jesus. Let's eat before you attack us." Chloe said.