𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙜𝙚

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬

A high-end boutique, late afternoon.
Jungkook, with a wide grin, carefully places a beautifully wrapped Gucci gift box into a larger shopping bag. He checks his reflection in the boutique's mirror, adjusting his outfit. Excitement and anticipation sparkle in his eyes as he imagines his girlfriend's reaction.

Flashback to a month ago:
Jungkook and his girlfriend are on a cozy date. They're discussing future plans and goals. His girlfriend, casually, mentions a particular Gucci bag she's been eyeing. Jungkook, already smitten, makes a mental note.

Back to the present:
Jungkook leaves the boutique with a spring in his step. He heads to his car, carefully placing the bag on the passenger seat. As he drives, he rehearses what he'll say, imagining her surprise. He decides on a spontaneous dinner at her favorite restaurant. He can't wait to see her face light up when she unwraps the gift.

Arriving at the restaurant, Jungkook is a bundle of nerves. He orders their favorite dishes and waits for the perfect moment to present the gift. As they enjoy their meal, he casually mentions how he's been busy shopping. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he reaches into the bag and pulls out the Gucci box.
"I remembered you mentioning this a while ago," Jungkook says, his voice filled with warmth. "I hope you like it."
As she unwraps the gift, her eyes widen in delight. Jungkook's heart swells with happiness as he watches her admire the bag. He knows he's made her day, and that's all that matters.

But suddenly she throw the gift.....

Jungkook's heart sank like a stone. His carefully planned surprise, the Gucci bag he'd spent hours selecting, lay discarded on the restaurant floor, its pristine wrapping crumpled. His girlfriend's face, once filled with anticipation, was now contorted in anger.
"I don't want this!" she spat, her voice sharp. The once warm glow of the restaurant seemed to dim, replaced by a cold, heavy silence. Jungkook's mind raced, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Had he chosen the wrong color? Was it the wrong style? Or was there something deeper, something he'd missed?
The once-anticipated romantic dinner now felt like a funeral. The delicious food lost its appeal, the soft music turned into a mocking tune. Jungkook's joy had been replaced by a crushing disappointment and confusion.

Jungkook: what happened love? You don't like that? Should I chang-

?: Jungkook let's breakup

Jungkook's world shattered. The woman he loved, the one he thought knew him, was leaving him for the shallowest of reasons. His heart ached with a pain he'd never felt before. Yet, amidst the turmoil, a flicker of hope ignited within him. There had to be more to this than just money.
"Rose, please," he managed to say, his voice barely a whisper. "Come to my place. Let's talk about this calmly. Maybe there's something we're missing." He paused, gathering his strength. "I need to understand."
Her words were like a dagger, but he clung to the faint hope that there was more to their story than this cruel twist of fate.