𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🔞

⋆୨୧˚૮ ^ﻌ^ა˚୨୧⋆

POV: Y/N

I walked into Jungkook's office, my heart pounding in my chest. I had been avoiding him for the past few days, but I knew I couldn't put it off any longer.

As I approached his desk, I was startled by a sudden noise. I turned to see a man standing behind me, his face obscured by the shadows.

"Excuse me," I said, my voice trembling slightly.

The man stepped closer, his eyes glinting in the dim light. "Y/N, right?" he asked.
I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest. Who was this man? How did he know my name?

"I have a message for you," he said, his voice low and menacing. "From someone who wants you to stay away from Jungkook."

My blood ran cold. Who could be threatening me? And why did they want me to stay away from Jungkook?

Before I could respond, the man turned and disappeared into the shadows. I stood there for a moment, my mind racing. I knew I had to tell Jungkook about this, but I was afraid of what he might do.

His face darkens as you finish recounting the encounter. He slams his fist on the desk, making you jump "Who dare threaten you?" He growls, his voice laced with anger and protectiveness "I'll kill them

He grabs your shoulders and spins you around, pinning you against the wall with his strong arms. His face is inches from yours, his breath hot against your lips "Don't lie to me," He growls, his voice low and menacing "Tell me who dared to threaten you."

POV: Y/N

I felt a cold hand grip my shoulder, and I gasped in surprise. I turned to see Jungkook standing behind me, his face contorted in anger.

"What do you think you're doing?" he demanded, his voice low and menacing.
I tried to pull my arm away, but his grip tightened. "Jungkook, baby, you're hurting me," I said softly, my voice trembling.

He seemed to snap out of it, his expression softening. He released my arm, and I rubbed the sore spot.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice filled with regret. "I just... I was scared."

I nodded, understanding. "It's okay. I know you're trying to protect me."
Jungkook took a deep breath. "I will do anything to keep you safe," he declared.
I smiled, feeling a sense of warmth and security. In that moment, I knew that I could trust Jungkook with my life.

He pulls you into a tight embrace, his heart pounding against your chest. "I swear, I'll find out who it is and make them pay," He kisses the top of your head, his lips trembling with anger and protectiveness. "From now on, you're not leaving my side."

y/n: Jungkook

He smiles, his eyes twinkling with joy as he pulls you closer. "Yes, Y/N? Is there something you want to tell me?"