𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙒𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉,
𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙉.

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙒𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉,𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙉

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung's words about Rose hung in the air, heavy and unexpected. A part of me should have felt something, a pang of jealousy or anger, perhaps. But there was nothing. It was as if the wound had healed, leaving behind only a faint scar.

Instead, my mind was occupied by another woman, the one who had claimed to be Taehyung's girlfriend. There was something about her, a spark, a defiance that had intrigued me. She was confident, almost arrogant, but there was an underlying vulnerability that made her fascinating.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen her before. Her face was familiar, yet I couldn't place where I'd seen her. It was like a puzzle with a missing piece.

Time skip to the Interview

Jungkook sat behind the imposing desk, his back to the three candidates. He adjusted his glasses, his gaze fixed on the blank wall in front of him.

Jungkook: (Clears throat) Let's begin. Please introduce yourselves and briefly outline your qualifications for this position.

A beat of silence as the candidates prepare their responses.

Kang Liya: (Sweetly) Mr. Jeon, I'm Kang Liya. I have five years of experience as a personal assistant to a high-profile CEO. I'm confident in my ability to anticipate your needs and provide exceptional support.

Park Song-hee: (Confidently) I'm Park Song-hee. My background is in corporate management. I possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and I'm certain I can optimize your workflow.

Y/N's turn. There's a brief pause before she speaks.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. I have three years of experience in administrative support. I pride myself on my attention to detail, efficiency, and ability to work under pressure.

Jungkook:(thoughtfully) why her voice sound so familiar never mind let's continue with there personality

Jungkook: (leaning forward, a mischievous glint in his eyes) Just a hypothetical question. If I asked you out on a date, what would your answer be?

Kang Liya: (giggling) Oh, Mr. Jeon, you're so charming. Of course, I would say yes!

Park Song-hee: (smirking) Well, it depends on the occasion. But I wouldn't say no to a dinner with the CEO of Jeon Enterprises.

Y/N: (without hesitation) No, thank you. I'm here for a job, not a date.