𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."

Y/n pov

My heart was still pounding as I raced down the stairs, my mind a whirlwind of chaotic thoughts.

But as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I collided with a solid wall. Or rather, a very solid and very confused Taehyung.

"Y/N? Where were you going? You look like you've seen a ghost," he asked, his voice laced with concern. His eyes scanned my face, searching for an answer. I couldn't meet his gaze, my mind still replaying the Dick image of Jungkook.

Y/n: Nothing, I just see the moon without clothes.

Taehyung: Moon? Without clothes? Y/n, when does the moon wear clothes, huh?

Y/n: Oh, Taehyung, Earth's moon...

Taehyung: Oh, really? What's the name of the moon?

Y/n: His name is-

Jungkook: KIM Y/N!

Y/n: Oh no, the moon is coming! Run, Y/n

"What are you doing here?" his voice was low, dangerous.

Before I could respond, he lunged forward, his hand reaching for me. I stumbled backward, my balance thrown off by the shock. We both tumbled to the ground, our bodies colliding with a thud. In that chaotic moment, our eyes met, and for a brief, breathless instant, it felt like time stood

Suddenly, the main door opened, revealing Mr. Lee.

Jungkook and I were frozen, our eyes locked in an intense, almost desperate gaze. The world seemed to slow down as we realized the gravity of the situation.

Mr. Lee's arrival was a stark reminder of the reality we had momentarily forgotten.

A wave of embarrassment washed over me as I tore my gaze away from Jungkook's, my face burning with heat. I felt like a deer caught in headlights, utterly exposed and vulnerable.

Jungkook, on the other hand, seemed to be struggling to regain his composure, his eyes darting between me and Mr. Lee.

Jungkook : Mr lee-

Suddenly, we heard the sound of high heels clicking, and a girl appeared beside Mr. Lee. It was none other than Rose, Mr. Lee's secretary and Jungkook's ex-girlfriend.

Jungkook's POV

A surge of something, a cocktail of irritation and indifference, washed over me as my eyes landed on her. Rose. The name tasted like stale air in my mouth. It was as if a rusty cog had slipped into the smooth machinery of my day, grinding everything to a halt.