𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

.....1 years later....

Soft jazz music plays in the background, casting a warm glow over the room. TAEHYUNG, in a comfortable sweater, sits on the couch, a book open in his lap.
Y/N, curled up on the other end of the couch, is engrossed in a movie.

A comfortable silence fills the room, punctuated only by the soft dialogue from the TV and the occasional turning of pages. Taehyung glances at Y/N, his eyes lingering on her features. A gentle smile creeps onto his lips.

TAEHYUNG
(Softly, to himself)
She's beautiful.
He closes his book, his gaze still fixed on Y/N. Taking a deep breath, he decides to speak.

TAEHYUNG
(Hesitantly)
Y/N...
Y/N looks up, startled, her eyes meeting Taehyung's. A blush creeps up her cheeks.

Y/N
(Nervous laugh)
Yeah?

Taehyung's heart races. He clears his throat.

TAEHYUNG
I... I've been meaning to tell you something.

Y/N's blush deepens, and she nods, her eyes wide with anticipation.

TAEHYUNG
I... I care about you a lot, Y/N. More than I can say.

Y/N's breath catches in her throat. Her eyes, filled with a mix of surprise and happiness, look into Taehyung's.

TAEHYUNG
(Continuing)
You've become such an important part of my life. I can't imagine it without you.
Y/N's heart pounds in her chest. She opens her mouth to speak, but no words come out.

TAEHYUNG
(Softly)
I know this is sudden, and I don't expect an answer right now. But I just wanted you to know how I feel.

Y/N's face is a riot of emotions. She looks down, unable to meet Taehyung's gaze. A shy smile plays on her lips.

Taehyung leans forward, his breath warm on Y/N's face. Their eyes lock, a world of unspoken words passing between them. His heart pounds in his ears as he inches closer. Y/N's breath hitches in her throat, her body tingling with anticipation.

A single strand of hair falls from Y/N's face, and Taehyung gently tucks it behind her ear. Their faces are mere inches apart. The soft glow of the room casts an ethereal light on their faces, creating a moment of pure intimacy.
Taehyung's eyes soften as he gazes into Y/N's. A gentle smile curves his lips as he leans in just a little closer...