𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲/𝐧?

🩰˚˖𓍢 🦢✧˚.🎀

POV: Jungkook
I swung open the front door, a gust of warm air washing over me. The familiar scent of my mother's cooking filled the house. I kicked off my shoes and called out, "I'm home!"

A moment later, I heard a flurry of footsteps and then the joyful squeal of my younger sister(cousin), Yuna. She burst into the living room, her small arms outstretched. I scooped her up, twirling her around until she giggled uncontrollably.

"Jungkook!" My mother's voice echoed from the kitchen. "You're back!" She emerged, a steaming pot of stew in her hands. Her smile was wide and warm, her eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Hi, Mom," I replied, "How are you?"

"We've missed you so much!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

Dad appeared in the doorway, his face softening into a grin. "Welcome home, son." He clapped me on the back, his grip firm but gentle.

We sat down to dinner, the table laden with my favorite dishes. As we ate, I filled them in on my trip, my voice filled with excitement. They listened attentively, their faces alight with pride.

When dinner was over, I helped Mom with the dishes. As we worked, we chatted about everything from the latest news to old family stories. It was a simple, ordinary evening, but it was exactly what I needed.

Mom leaned against the kitchen counter, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "So, where's Y/N? I haven't seen her since you got back."

I paused, swallowing a nervous lump in my throat. I had forgotten about the charade we had set up with my parents. Y/N was supposed to be my wife, but in reality, she was my secretary. I quickly thought of an excuse.

"Oh, she's uh... she's at a client meeting right now. You know how busy she gets."
Mom raised an eyebrow. "A client meeting on a Wednesday evening? That's unusual."

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, well, this client is particularly demanding. She's been a pain in the neck lately."
Mom nodded, seeming satisfied with my explanation. I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew I couldn't keep up this act forever, but for now, I would just have to hope that my parents didn't start asking too many questions.

Mom leaned against the kitchen counter, her eyes filled with a mix of love and anticipation. "Jungkook, honey, you're getting older. When are you and Y/N going to start a family?"

My heart skipped a beat. I had been dreading this conversation. I knew my parents were eager to have grandchildren, but I wasn't quite ready for that step yet.

"Mom, we're still figuring things out," I replied, trying to sound casual. "We're both pretty focused on our careers right now."

Mom sighed. "I understand, but I can't help but hope that someday, you'll give me a grandchild. A little one to spoil."
I smiled reassuringly. "We'll see, Mom. It's definitely something we've talked about."

I knew she was disappointed, but I hoped she would understand. For now, I was content with my life. But who knows what the future holds?

Just as I was starting to feel a little more comfortable, my dad appeared in the kitchen, a steaming mug of coffee in hand. He leaned against the counter, his gaze softening as he looked at me.

"So, how was your trip, son?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"It was great, Dad," I replied. "I got a lot of work done."

Dad nodded approvingly. "That's good to hear. You're working hard."

He paused for a moment, then asked, "Where's Y/N? I haven't seen her around."

I felt a pang of guilt. I knew I should have come up with a better excuse for her absence. But before I could answer, Mom chimed in.

"Oh, she's at a client meeting," she said, trying to cover for me. "You know how busy she gets."

Dad raised an eyebrow. "A client meeting on a Wednesday evening? That's unusual."

I knew I was in trouble. I tried to think of a way to get out of this mess, but nothing came to mind.

Just as I was starting to panic, I heard a familiar voice. "I'm here, Appa and Eomma!"

Y/N burst into the kitchen, her face flushed with excitement. She looked nervously between my parents and me, her eyes wide with anticipation.

My parents stood up, their expressions a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Y/N! It's so good to see you," Mom exclaimed, pulling her into a warm hug.

Dad extended his hand, a welcoming smile on his face. "Welcome to our home, Y/N."

Y/N took his hand, her grip tentative. "Thank you for having me, Appa."

I couldn't help but feel a wave of relief wash over me. Y/N's arrival had saved me from having to lie any further. But I knew that this was just the beginning. I would have to come clean about our true relationship sooner or later.

────୨ৎ────

Sorry guys forgive your author for late update but .....I Wana share something

I'm in love with someone who broke every piece of my heart.......