Pt. 16

"I AM Not doing this!!" Owen shouted in protest at the idea "It's insane!"

"It's with or without you Owen, choose wisely." Vic Hoskins said as Owen frowned.

"This is a suicide mission, we might as well give the Megaraptor a gun" Owen said "My Raptors are even too unpredictable for this."

"Well?" Vic asked, and Owen sighed.

"I'll do it. But not for InGen and it's dumb mission, for my raptors, and my friends." Owen said as he went inside the tent where they were planning.

"Friends?" Vic said with a laugh "Owen, please don't joke. Owen, we need you to prepare the Raptors for combat."

"Owen then put a muzzle on Blue as Vic tried to place one on Red. Red snarled and snapped his jaws at Vic who got a gash on his hand from the teeth.

"Dumb Reptile!" Vic shouted angrily as he prepared to smack the raptor, but Owen jumped in, and stopped him, Owen then looked to Red who whined as he lowered his head and allowed some A.C.U men to Muzzle and Collar him.

"It's time to get ready, load up the ammunition!" Vic shouted as the C.O got in a helicopter and nodded to Vic as it took off, and headed south. Suddenly there was a loud roar as the Megaraptor knocked down a tree which caused a loud resonating boom.

"I do have one rule!" Owen shouted as everyone turned to look at him "Don't shoot my raptors, 'cause if you do, you won't remember what hit you."

Everyone nodded as they got in the trucks, and on the motorcycles and rode off. Owen rode alongside his Raptors who seemed happy to be out in the fresh air.