Pt.13

"How sad." Vic Hoskins said as he strode through the control room "Our wondrous mother hen, eaten by a fox. How tragic."

Everyone stared at Vic Hoskins who just continued striding through the room, suddenly a group of armed men burst into the room, and they surrounded the room so no one could leave.

"Great job Victor" a woman said as she entered the room before looking around the room "InGen is in control now. All of you must either leave or sign this contract stating that you are now InGen personnel!"

I need to have a word with the Chef" Vic Hoskins said as he air quoted the word Chef and left the room.

Vic went up to the labs floor of the building. Vic then went through a glass door and he saw a light, the brightness went through the iron door thar lead to the Chief Bio-Engineeers' room. Vic opened the door and looked around, then he saw a man with silver hair, a white lab coat, a black and purple undershirt, and black pants.

"Dr. Wu!" Vic said as he entered the room more "Great job with your newest bundle of joy. We, InGen, now own the island again."

"Great, now I am the villain again." Dr. Wu said as he walked over to a cluster of chambers. They each held dinosaur embryos. "And I'm doing Dennis's job."

"Who the hell's Dennis?" Vic said under his breath "Well, Working all these Twenty years on bringing dinosaurs back to life, you must've seen this coming somewhere along the road." Vic took a breath as he looked at a dinosaur egg from one of the Incubators, but Dr. Wu put it back in it's place "You began working with John Hammond at eighteen years old, that's a lot of time for you to see this outcome happening."

 "Leave me Hoskins, you're not helping." Dr. Wu said, and Vic shrugged.

"Just don't forget, you're the brilliant chef. And this is your masterpiece." Vic Hoskins said as he exited the building, leaving Wu to contemplate the past twenty years.

"Have I made a mistake?" Dr. Wu asked himself in the silence of the room, suddenly Owen Grady burst into the room.

"Your monster is on the loose Wu!" Owen shouted as Dr. Wu turned to face him with a sigh "What the hell made you think that making a Monster was acceptable?!"

"I know that! It isn't Lysine dependant like our other assets. It survived on accident." Dr. Wu said, causing Owen to be shocked.

"It isn't Lysine dependant?" Owen asked, and Dr. Wu shook his head.

"It's a male, only the few male dinosaurs on this island aren't Lysine dependant." Dr. Wu said as he took a breath and turned on the logs from the Megaraptor's early life, they had no audio, but Owen could clearly see that Dr. Wu didn't like the Megaraptor. "I barely even knew what it was, I was going to kill it, but.... Masrani, he ordered me to help it's growth, and make it the next newest attraction. In a span of almost a year, I watched that thing survive, it is intelligent, and it is similar to its' namesake."

"Then why didn't you kill it anyways!?" Owen Grady shouted, and Dr. Wu snapped.

"Because, Owen, Monster is a relative term. To a bird, a cat is a monster. We are just so used to being the cat." Dr. Wu said as Owen frowned "I tried to kill it by Lysine starving it, but if it's not obvious, that failed."

Owen then shook his head and left to tell the others. Dr. Wu looked around his lab, and saw two different embryos that he liked, he grabbed them, and grinned.

"I am going to prove that I am in the right. I was never wrong, and I never will be." Dr. Wu said as he packed an assortment of Embryos and put them in a suitcase, among the list was Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Therizinosaurus, Megaraptor, and more.

Dr. Wu then placed the Suitcase among the other items he was taking with him for the incoming evacuation, he suspected it was going to happen soon.