1 Prologue

It was a usual sunny day at the Merlin Academy, the sun was piecing trough the blinds even tho the night before Maleficent and Uliana both spent around 15 minutes to make sure they were shut as much as possible.

"UGH I ALREADY HATE THIS PLACE" Maleficent start screaming as she gets up form the bed, Uliana starts groaning annoyed by both the sun and her roommate screaming "ugh and we've been here for only a week" she says in a lower tone. It was 7 am and both girls decided it would be useless trying to go back to bed, so they both got ready and went out to explore more the school; The new school year will start tomorrow but everyone arrived a week before, to settle in, get to know their roommates and classes; Maleficent and Uliana got lucky enough to be placed in a double room with just the two of them and without any goody good girl with them, but they still haven't met anyone yet; they tho explored a lot of the school already, exploring a good part of the nearby forest too.

The girls arrived at the garden in the middle of the school, and not even the time to take more than two steps inside a bubbly girl, pink from head to toes approached them.

"HIIIII i'm Bridget, we met a few days ago, I don't know if you girls remember, I offered you some cookies a few days ago but you threw them in that bush" she says smiling; "ugh not her again" mumble Maleficent, "and I was wondering if you would like to try these ones, I changed recipe" she offers us a tray of freshly baked cookies, immediately Uliana start laughing at her face "listen up weird baking girl, we didn't want these stupid cookies before and neither we want them now" she says screaming at her, and with that she used on of her tentacles to shove the tray into a nearby wall; Bridget a bit frightened by what just happened picked up the tray and still smiling says her goodbyes to the two girls "and she still tries ahahahaha, that is so lame" says Uliana facing back to her roommate "yea, I've never saw anyone as desperate as her" maleficent replies with a grin on her face; "what a show!" A male voice accompanied by some claps interrupted the two girls, they turned and three guys where there applauding "we have to say, that you gave that girl a very good reality check" the black haired guy that was in the middle go the group said to Uliana as he took her hand and gave her a gentleman kiss, the girl looked him confused and immediately took her hand away disgusted "and you... your presence was enough to make everything more beautiful" he now spoke to Maleficent giving her the same treatment as Uliana, the girl differently as her friend was shocked by that move and just stayed there staring at this guy, she got woken up by her thought by her roommate voice "and who are you now?" She said crossing her arms, the guy smiled fearlessly "my name is Hook" he says bowing gently infant of the two girls "and these are Morgie and Hades" the other two were just a few steps behind Hook and yet were completely erased from the girl attention since the charm and ego of Hook was so bright to make them disappear "and why you felt the unstoppable need to compliment my actions?" Says Uliana still skeptical by what just happened "can't we compliments some beautifully evil girls?" Says in reply Hook, Uliana shrugs "ugh fly down with the compliments" says now annoyed by this behavior, Hook raises his hands in a residing way still smirking "got it, got it, but would you ladies like to join us for lunch?" Uliana rolls her eyes looking maleficent to have a hint on what to do, but the girl was still eyes wide open from what happed earlier, with an annoyed breath Uliana accepts the offer and all five head to the cafeteria.

Hii everyone, i wanted in advance to say sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my first language but i tried my best lol :)

This first chapter was just a little introduction on how they all met and a little spoiler on the possible tensions that might occur during the story, i'm still not super sure on how it will develop so if you have ideas, suggestions or want to see something in particular let me know :)

In the next chapters i'll start using different POV's, hope you will enjoy this story cuz i'm literally obsessed with this new descendant and Maleficent with Hades (hoping in more screen time in the next move), well see you soon and let me know your thoughts, love youuuuu