7 I'm Sorry

Hades POV's

The sun was now setting, I calmed down a bit so I start making my way to my room, plus spending the night in the forest wasn't a very appealing thing to do yet, I'm still not trilled about confronting Harry tho, but we share a room so I can't escape this time, I take my sweet time walking in the dorms halls, but once I'm facing my room door I can't escape from this anymore, i take a deep breath and enter.

The shocked look on my roommates face welcomes me; "we were loosing hope you would show up" says Morgie trying to break the awkward silence that has formed, I don't reply and just give some fast looks towards Hook as I make my way to my bed "Hades... listen... I'm sorry I didn't knew that my closeness to her..." Hook start speaking first but I stop him "no no I was a dick sorr... what?" I ask confused ad I realize what he was saying "that I didn't know my behavior towards Mal was upsetting you" I immediately look at Morgie that has a guilty look on is face "let me know, he and his gossip friend Uliana told you so?" he nod and I let out an annoyed scoff "yea they are just saying bullshit, is not like that, I just lost my cool but that is not the cause, I still have to understand that, I'm just a 100% sure is not that" I explain myself pissed by what they told him, he looks confused "really? you don't actually have any feeling for her?" 

I nod but the images of what happened a few hours ago started appearing in my mind, I can't deny that there was tension but all the other emotions were mostly new to me, and still if what they were saying was true I won't tell them ever, my thoughts were flying and no sense in that moment at the forest with her, nothing more; Hook scoff "oh yea? well if that's so is all good with how I'm acting towards her? and we are cool now with each other?" I nod in agreement and he smirks back;  Morgie jump from his seat and answer a call "ok ok so I'm gonna do my own stuff" says Hook smiling, I have to admit that his tone was pissing me off a little "em.. Uliana asked us to come to her room" says Morgie pretty excited, me and Hook don't ask much and just follow him.

"why you wanted us here Uli.." "shhhhh" Uliana shush Hook as we walk in her and Maleficent room, "mind helping me put her in the bed? I can't move her" she says annoyed, or better, she was trying to sound annoyed, honestly this was even more stupid that making her search for me "I can do that" Hook says smirking, I throw him a death glare as my stomach clench as the thought of his hands on her "with that hook? do you wanna empale her or something" protest Morgie looking in my direction "I'll be careful y'all don't need to..." "ugh ok I'll do it, find a more original and not so obvious way to make your plan working next time tho" I interrupt Hook annoyed commenting Morgie and Uliana awful "plan".

I make quietly my way to Mal's bed, she was sound asleep in the same clothes as before and my jacket was still covering her shoulders, i slowly pull the covers down not wanting to wake her up, I make my way to her and I gently lift her up; having her small pale figure in my arms was unsettling for a moment, she looks so fragile and ready to break any moment... and she was in my arms, I could smell her scent, see her beautiful feature holding her close to me, I shiver a bit at these thoughts, I remember after a little tho that we weren't alone, I wake up from my state of trance and gently lay her on the bed tucking her in, if it was just the two of us I would have left her a gentle kiss on the forehead, but i just caress her pale cheek; ok... maybe there is something more deep here...

I turn around and the others were looking ad me trying to choke their laugh "oh shut up all of you" I say angrily "took you long enough" says Morgie, I roll my eyes at the comment but I don't reply, I just leave the room scoffing;  I start walking faster on the hall until I suddenly stop looking at the nothing in front of me... the realization hitting me just now 

"I'm madly in love with her" I say in a lower tone feeling numb but relieved.