3 Over reacting

Hades POV's

I have no idea on what is happening to me, is been a few days that I can't focus on anything, I'm completely different, I act strange... is like I'm mesmerized by something, but I still can't quite understand what is going on, I honestly hope I'm getting sick or something.

"Yo Hades you are about to drool if you keep staring at the beauty over here" Hook wakes me up from my thoughts, I was intensely staring for half an hour at Maleficent that was sound asleep "mh wha.. what?" I ask pretty confuse, my eyes fall on her back, Hook was gently caressing her back whit his hooked hand "wha.. what? Ahahaha you are a lost cause man" Hook started to mock me laughing at my face, I'm not completely sure why but this sent me completely off, I'm not usually that sensitive but I saw completely black "oh shut your mouth or I'm gonna throw that hook so far down your throat that you won't say another word for the rest of your life" I screamed at his face, I didn't care it was the middle of class, I had to, I took my bag and stormed off without letting him reply.

I started roaming the halls cluelessly, I didn't know where to go, I just had to cool off but more the time passed more I feel stupid for over reacting like this, as I walk to clear my mind I arrive outside and I sit on a bench, I take a deep breath to recollect my thoughts, but is useless, I'm still extremely confuse, I don't understand what is happening to me.

"Skipping class too?" I turn around and see Uliana and Morgie approaching me "um.. yea yea, it was science, pff boring ad unless" I lie "ahaha stop with the bullshit Hades you are bluffing, what happened?" Ask Uliana as she lean on to the wall; I scoff annoyed maybe I wasn't that good of a liar after all "nothing much, I was an asshole and went off insulting Hook in class, and I left to col off" Morgie looks at me confused "well I know that hooks behavior can be quite annoying and weird, but insulting him and all?" I didn't know how to explain to them what happened because I didn't understood either "no.. well I honestly don't know, he commented on me and I started insulting him, I have honestly no idea why I reacted like this" I reply confused, Uliana smiles "well I might have an idea why".

Hook POV's

I'm actually pretty confused by Hades storming off like this, I don't think I said something too much, he slams the door but the teacher completely ignores it "uh? What happened?" The noice woke up Maleficent tho "I'm actually confused, Hades insulted me and went off" she looks at me confused "like randomly?" "I said a little comment but nothing too deep I think" I didn't expected a reaction like this "mh o well I don't think is such a big deal than, y'all gonna sort this out sooner or later... mmm I'm gonna sleep a littler more" she didn't even let me reply that she immediately put her head in her arms trying to go back to sleep; I hope she is right, I honestly feel kinda bad, I was just joking about his obvious obsession with Maleficent, I didn't mean to make such a big deal out if that honestly, is not like he has an obvious soft spot for an unpleasant girl, I have to say myself that she is really pretty, and admitting this is very much out of character for me, so I really cant understand this over reacting.

Hiii y'all i hope you are enjoying these chapters and story, let me know what you think and if you wanna see something happening in particular, byeee