Transmigrated

******
City D

The weather was gloomy and cloudy. The wind was blowing gently stirring the hearts of people. Some thought the weather was ominous and some romanticized the weather.

In the villa, a girl was sweating profusely. Probably dreaming something ominous she was constantly twisting and turning. Her brows furrowed. Suddenly she opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She was in the trance for a few minutes then looked around, eyes confused as her gaze wandered.

"Where am I??" Said first sentence and quite astonished at her voice which doesn't sound like her own. Even though it was hoarse and dull due to not drinking water but still it wasn't her voice, she can guarantee that!!

She looked around quite bewildered. She was not familiar with the surroundings. Suddenly some memories rushed into her mind. Her head hurts but is bearable.

Suddenly realisation hit her as if she was enlightened. "So I transmigrated??" She murmured in disbelief  "In the novel!!".

She couldn't believe such a bizarre incident happened with her. But it did, so she quickly calmed down.

Anyway in her previous life she wasn't attached to anyone and the one she was attached to.. "Heh, Blood for blood, Death for death" She has already killed him. That b**tard dared to betray her!!! They were best friends, she treated him like her brother yet, She sighed as she covered her face with hands.

After a few minutes she calmed down. "Let's go through memories of this body first" She muttered and closed her eyes.

This body was an orphan that recently turned 20. Her parents were extremely wealthy in city D before they died in a car accident. To be precise her adoptive parents, but never mistreated the original owner of this body. Even the original owner didn't know that she was adopted until she died in the apocalypse.

She was pampered but as the only child of her parents she had a lot of responsibilities on her shoulder. Her major was finance and she graduated early and started working in the company as the next heir of the company. Everything was going well but suddenly news came that her parents died in a car accident.

She was completely devastated. But the situation didn't give her a chance to get over the sadness as the company started facing a crisis. She has to harden her heart, she couldn't let her parents hard earned wealth go to waste.

So she took over the company, daily fought the battle of wits with shareholders. Her parents were smart they had left someone trustworthy to help her in handling the company. Soon in one year she completely ended the crisis and was CEO.

Life was going smoothly. Even though she was sad and felt empty but she couldn't do anything. As long as life was going smoothly nothing mattered to her. But fate chose to play joke on her. End of the world came. She, a weak lady with no ability to protect herself became the prey. She even lost her mother's jade padent. She was in despair.

But she as a strong lady from heart tried to overcome everything. She fought hard for herself but the person with no fighting skills and no ability can such person really survive in apocalypse??? The answer is absolutely no!! But she survived, she survived for 6 years!! Though at the bottom of food chain she did everything possible to live because her parents told her to not give up on herself.

She was tired really tired and finally a day came. She went out with base team to collect some food but she met Xie Ning, female lead of the novel who killed her ruthlessly. The reason?? Of course it was at this moment she learnt that Xie Ning parents were her real parents and that jade padent could prove it. That was not all, that jade padent actually content space!! Xie Ning was scared that she will take it away from her so she killed her.

But Xu Nuan was happy, really happy. She will finally see her adoptive parents. She was tired of her life. "Mom, Dad I am coming to you" with that Original Nuan died but God gave her chance to reincarnated but she refused that's how she the Xu Nuan from different time verse got chance to transmigrate.

*******

"I hope you live happily with your adoptive parents in your next life Xu Nuan" Said to original owner.

Xu Nuan touched her neck and found that jade padent was hung around her neck. After the original owner died, time turned back and she arrived 2 months before apocalypse.

Xu Nuan removed the jade padent and observed it. "This jade padent doesn't belong to Xie Ning and" she paused "Nor me" she muttered.

"It was yours Xu Nuan so It will go with you" said Xu Nuan to original owner as she crushed the jade padent in her hand but suddenly golden light shot towards her brows and she fainted.

In dream Xu Nuan saw someone similar to her standing in front of her. "Xu Nuan??" She said with certainty. The person smiled "It's me, thank you for taking over my body. I am greatful to you. I don't demand any revenge from you. You are free to decide what to do and that jade padent is gift from me please accept it." With that person in front of her started fading.

When Xu Nuan woke up she found she was not in room but in some other place. The sky was bright, what surrounded her was place filled with nature wonders. Mountain ranges, river, black soil, a villa and rest of  area looked foggy as if creating some boundary.

Only one work came to Xu Nuan's mind. "Space"

Yes it was the space. Nuwa space in the jade padent.

Soon information of the space integrated in her brain. It was space made by immortal and passed down by her family as heirloom. Only the blood of her descendants could open the space fully that could explain why female lead could only store things and had no other function.

Xu Nuan decided to study the space later but came out first. She walked towards the mirror and looked at the girl to almost ninety percent resembled her. "Xu Nuan, Even though you don't want but I can't forgive Xie Ning for what she did to you. And to replay my karmic debt I will help you take revenge" Xu Nuan promised to original owner as she smirked. The person in mirror looked like entantress who could reap your soul.

********

Like, Subscribe and Vote.