Fight At Gasoline Station

Yu Ze who was beside Yu Ziyu saw his changes and was stunned for a minute but then smiled. 'Finally my brother is enlightened' thought yu ze as he gave a grateful look to Xu Nuan.

Fu zhen's face turned dark and he chose not to speak. Others also remained silent. They wanted to curse at Xu Nuan for being so ruthless but they just couldn't dare to utter a word. That's the power you get when you are strong enough in the crowd.

Suddenly Xu Nuan narrowed her eyes. "Zombies are in close range be ready" said Xu Nuan in loud enough noise so that everyone could hear. Before anyone could question Xu Nuan a boy came inside and shouted zombies are coming and started running away with his family. Everyone got panicked and rushed towards exit. The scene became total chaos.

"Wait here till the crowd dispersed" said Xu Nuan to yu ze. Yu ze thought for a moment and nodded. Others could care less about them and started rushing out. When the place was finally vacant, Xu Nuan took two brothers out. When she walked near her car she saw some people trying to open it, she scared them away by unleashing space blades.

She opened the car and in pretext of taking something out of car she took two sharpest knife from space which system rewarded her.

"Here both of you. Are you willing to fight with zombies??" Asked Xu Nuan to two brothers.

Both of them nodded without hesitation. They didn't know why but the inexplicably trusted Xu Nuan.

"Both of you rush forward, I will cover you from the back" said Xu Nuan. She wanted to test and sharpen their skills.

The zombies were already near the gasoline station. People inside had already fled in other direction. Only three of them were standing there.

"Attack" Xu Nuan said and two brothers rushed towards zombies. As soon as knife touched zombies. It could easily cut through it. Both of them were surprised. You know zombies body is bit hard and it takes efforts to kill with knife. Both of them quickly got over the surprise and started fighting excitedly. Yu Ze was quite proficient in killing and could kill zombies in three to four strikes. But Yu Ziye was struggling a bit. He only fought with zombies once or a twice so it took six to seven hits to kill single zombies.

But Xu Nuan was quite satisfied with their performance. She helped them if zombies attacked them at their blind spot.

After an half a hour or so both of them got even more skilled in killing zombies.
"Okay both of you move back let me take care of the rest" said Xu Nuan as she rushed towards zombies.

Both Yu Ze and Yu Ziye retreated obediently because they were really tired but they were happy cause even they could their progress.

As Xu Nuan was fighting with zombies she noticed number of zombies were not decreasing but increasing. She narrowed her eyes and thought of a possibility. 'A mental ability zombie' Xu Nuan was quite surprised but she quickly unleashed her mental strength and started scanning the area while fighting.

She used her physique strength more to fight. Her space ability was still at low stage 1 and couldn't be used for long time. So yu ze and yu ziye saw a bizarre scene where zombies head getting blasted by just a punch from Xu Nuan. Both of them were shocked and rendered speechless.

"Yu ze cover me here. Yu ziye follow me" said Xu Nuan.

Soon Xu Nuan detected the zombies with mental power ability. As soon as zombie tried to retract his mental power Xu Nuan attacked with her mental power. Even though it couldn't cause much damage to that zombie but it would certainly be confused and his power will be depleted by one third at least.

"Yu ziye you cover me from here. I will go in the centre of the zombie tied. As soon as I say Now, you throw a knife in your hand towards me and retreat out completely. Got it?" questioned Xu Nuan. She brought yu ziye to outer circle of the zombies so it could be easy for him to retreat.

"Yes, will follow the instructions" said yu ziye seriously.

"Good" with that Xu Nuan rushed in the middle. As soon as she reached, the mental strength zombie tried to back down and started summoning more zombies towards Xu Nuan.

Xu Nuan fists talks the best. So with one punch one zombie down. So Xu Nuan again came in front of mental strength zombie and now without giving him any more chance she punched him at the face. But zombie was quick to move aside and Xu Nuan missed the punch. Mental strength zombie again sends four zombies towards Xu Nuan and rushed towards outer circle.

Xu Nuan's pupil dilated "F**k!!! Yu Ziye is near the outer circle"

Xu Nuan quickly dealed with the zombies near her. As she looked towards yu ziye she saw the mental strength zombie was almost near to yu ziye. She couldn't cover the distance between her and zombie with her current speed. So Xu Nuan quickly took out the gun from the space.

"Yu ziye, Retreat!" shouted Xu Nuan. As soon as yu ziye retreated a attack landed on the place yu ziye was standing. Xu Nuan's pupil dilated. 'A physical strength zombie'

That was really a close call if attack had landed on yu ziye then he would have died. Xu Nuan without wasting a time aimed the gun at physical strength zombie and shot. Before that zombie could take any further action he was shot dead.

This time Xu Nuan didn't waste any time and as soon as physical strength zombie fell, Xu Nuan shot towards mental strength zombie. Mental strength zombie also fell down.

Before she could breath sigh of relief he heard yu ze shouting at her and rushing towards her. "Xu Nuan, At your back!" Shouted yu ze crazily.

As soon as Xu Nuan turned back, the attack came in close range and she couldn't avoid it. 'Damn too late!! But at least I won't become zombie. Injury can be dealt with' thought Xu Nuan as she tried to block the attack with hand. System had told her that because her soul is powerful and she is four line power holder. Zombies virus couldn't affect her.

********

Like, Subscribe