Beginning Of Apocalypse

Xie Ning didn't tell her family about her space. After meeting with Xu Nuan she was already very sceptical and she was dissatisfied with how they treated her. But still she returned to her family because she knew even though they didn't like her they would definitely protect her. So she looked timid and scared but she secretly hoarded some supplies.

When her brothers went out to collect the food. She insisted on going with them. While collecting the food she accidentally opened the storage room door and around ten to twenty zombies came out. She screamed loudly which attracted even more zombies. Then in order to save her, the second brother who was near her pushed her aside and he himself stumbled and fell on the sharp object that pierced his leg.

Finally they dealt with zombies but her second brother due to no proper treatment couldn't stand again. Her brothers resented her but were helpless. This incident was particularly highlighted in the novel, to show that the female lead suffered grievances from her family.

Later because of her carelessness even the eldest brother got injured and the family finally broke away from her when they reached the base. Xie Ning awakened the most rare power that was healing. But she still couldn't heal her brother's injuries as it was delayed a lot. Throughout her journey she met many men who wanted to help her at every step. when she reached the base she had many men at the tip of her fingers. Only one man was there who protected her but never got close to her and was always cold hearted towards her. He was the most talented and Boss of the Base.

In novels extra chapters, author stated the reason for his behaviour. He once promised to protect the child when she was in Mrs. Xie womb. Poor boy couldn't even know that he protected the wrong person.

Xie Ning had already killed original owner when she saw her in base. She didn't want to keep any uncertainties. So she created lot of problems for original owner and finally killed her.

And a man who even xie ning couldn't obtained was pitied by whole network. He was the popular character in that work.

********

"Okay so as per the storyline Xie Ning should have obtained the jade padent two days before but now that she doesn't have it lets see how she survives this apocalypse in beginning." Xu Nuan smirked coldly.

Soon clock hit 12 at midnight and rain started pouring but if you can see clearly it's obviously black rain. Soon Xu Nuan started feeling dizzy.

(Host...host please enter the space and sit in spiritual spring effects will be doubled)

With last bit of consciousness Xu Nuan flashed in space sat in spiritual spring and lost her consciousness. Her face turned red as if experiencing high fever she twisted and turned to ease the discomfort but no avail. After an unknown amount of time Xu Nuan finally opened her eyes.

(Host host...How do you feel?? Are you okay?? Do you feel any powers??) Asked 001 excitedly.

Xu Nuan closed her eyes. She saw in her lower abdomen three light balls in purple, crystal clear colour and skin colour. She tried to mobilize the power in her hand and saw purple thunderbolt glowing. She was bit surprised.

"I saw three balls glowing purple, crystal clear colour and last skin colour. System do you know use of last two balls"

System excited voice came (Of course host!! You are simply awesome. You awakened main three powers of three categories. From abilities you awakened thunder that too purple thunder which is topmost. Then from spiritual power you awakened mental strength!! That's the most sort after ability and lastly from physique strength you awakened Physical strength!!!)

(Host if you train mental strength properly then you can directly blast zombies heads with just thought!!! Isn't this overpowered!!! Hahahaha) System was more excited than Xu Nuan.

(Host, you haven't checked your newcomers rewards yet and because system went for upgradation so host couldn't check in daily so to compensate that loss system has decided to provide host with 10 lucky draws. Host will be able to get items from unlocked levels too... ) said system after calming down.

Xu Nuan finally remember her newcomers rewards. She entered the villa in space and saw package placed on centre table she sat on sofa and opened the package.

(Host let me tell you what they are. This one is invisibility talisman. It can be used 4 times for 1 hour each. These two are mid level fire talisman. Even though host doesn't have fire ability host can use this talisman and fire will be unleashed. But each talisman can be used for one time only. And last is seed. It's an unknown seed till the time host doesn't plant and it grows, system will not be able to analyse it. )

(Ohh host can also practice her mental powers by controlling everything in space through mind. Like planting crops, it will help you grow and strengthen your mental power)

Xu Nuan nodded in understanding. "001 I would use my lottery chance later first I will go out" said Xu Nuan and flashed out of space.

(Sure Host)

As soon as Xu Nuan came out she felt surroundings eerily quite. Lights have already gone. Whole world has fallen into darkness. The nonstop rain has finally came to end. But still no noises as if whole world has fallen into unconscious state. Xu Nuan looked at the clock "Only 15 minutes before an hour,  then people will start waking up from their unconsciousness."

"Let's go down and make something quick to satisfy my stomach" said Xu Nuan as she strode downstairs. She had torch in her hand.

Xu Nuan entered the kitchen and made ramen. She took out kimchi from space and also two eggs which she fried. Finally sitting on the dining table she finished her meal. 30 minutes had passed. she could hear lot of noises coming from outside. But she ignored them.

She went upstairs changed into black t-shirt and comfortable trouser. With knife in one hand she opened the door of the villa. She has strengthened the security of the villa but it was not perfect. She had only added iron railings around all the windows and opened areas. And increased the height of walls around the villa with broken glass embedded on top.

Xu Nuan came out of the iron door and locked it. As soon as she clicked the locked someone attacked her she dodged aside and in glow of moonlight she saw the face that looked hideous.

"It started!!!" Said Xu Nuan as she gripped the knife and slashed towards zombie. Zombie's head rolled beside her, she was disgusted but started walking forward. In initial stages zombies were weak so people with average strength could also fight zombies if tried hard. But later situation worsened.

But for her zombies now are like watermelon which she can easily chop. So Xu Nuan started moving forward and killed the zombies. She didn't take out her car as it would attract even more zombies. Anyways her destination was nearby gasoline station.

******

Like, Subscribe and Vote