Materials : Make a List

Xu Nuan washed herself first and changed into something comfortable. The original owner although busy but took great care of herself. Though in this recent one year due to her parents death she didn't pay much attention but her skin condition was excellent. Supple and fair skin, a proportionate figure with black hairs that cascade down till her waist. Original owner was a real entantress. Her phoenix eyes with mole underneath her left eye added charm to her face. Pupils are dark purple which looks stunningly beautiful.

Xu Nuan went downstairs and the maid and already prepared the dinner cleaned the villa and left. The original owner didn't like trouble so she kept two maids and bodyguards to protect her. In her previous life she let them go with some food to find their own families in the apocalypse.

Xu Nuan sat on the dining chair and finished the food. She was really famished. After completing devouring everything she felt satisfied.

Xu Nuan was heiress of the hidden family in her original world. She was forced to do many things. Killing, Etiquettes, Survival Skills, She was forced to learn all of them. Once she was thrown by her father on an abandoned island, their she especially horned her cooking skills and her survival instinct sharpened.

But that damned song yan!!! He tried to kill her. Good for me though!!

"Snap out of it Xu Nuan" Xu Nuan slapped her face lightly.

"Okay so firstly, let's sort out what things I will have to complete in this two months" said Xu Nuan to herself as she walked towards sofa and took notepad with her.

"First priority food. Let's start with staple food first. Then grains fresh vegetables and fruits. Hmm...The space can be planted so let's try to collect as much as fresh fruits and vegetables and collect seeds in some quantities to plant in space " Xu Nuan evaluated herself. Warehouse had static time in space so Xu Nuan was not worried about things going bad.

"Next is meat, meat will go bad very quickly as soon as apocalypse starts, so collect it in large quantities. As for some livestock go to some different different villages and collect in reasonable quantities" Xu Nuan was not saint but she couldn't cold heartedly take all the hopes away from those villagers.

Even though animals will evolve but not all will loose sanity some will be mutated and in later stages of apocalypse animals can be eaten after they removed toxic substances but it's for later.

"Right, Seasoning, I would have to collect lot of Seasoning, I should also collect some books on how to make those seasoning because this can be perishable. Edible oil is also a must. Then I will need medicines. Of course can't be purchased in large quantities but still in small quantities it is possible and remaining can be collected after apocalypse starts."

"Next is good cars and RV. I need to modify these two things quickly. I should also collect lot of books. As literature will be lost and most of the people won't pay attention to collect books. Weapons also need to be collected bit troublesome but not impossible. Then next is clothes, sanitary wares, and other hygiene related products. Snacks should be collected too. Some furniture should also be bought. Kitchen utensils are must!!! I will collect some electronic products to download games, dramas, movies and some important offline software. I should also collect a detailed map of each city. And solar panels must be installed in space. Right gasoline!! But it can only be collected in large quantities after the apocalypse" Xu Nuan was busy in jotting down everything that was necessary.

Important products and less shelf life products will be collected first if anything remains then it can be collected in the apocalypse.

After 4 hours of making list Xu Nuan was hungry again. It was already midnight. She went to kitchen made some tomato egg noddles to satisfy her and went upstairs.

She freshen up and sat on bed.

(To...tooot...toot.... system 001 starting...intializing....10%....20%........40%......)

Xu Nuan was startled and then frowned she understood the voice was coming from her brain. It was bit creepy but she was Xu Nuan so it's okay!

(80%.....100%.... System uploaded.... System 001 would like to ask owner Xu Nuan if she agrees to bind to system??)

In front of Xu Nuan blue panel was displayed with question 'Does host agree to bind to system?? Yes or No??'

Xu Nuan raised her brow. "What if I say no??"

(Then system will disappear from this time space and go to some other time space. Don't worry host we are very humane. We won't force the binding)

'That's good, cause I don't like things that are forced upon me' thought Xu Nuan as she clicked on yes. Anyways it will be fun to have something unique with you.

(Ting...ting system binding completed. Congratulations host for binding with 001. Toot...tooot....it is detected that host has space, system suggest you to bind space to system as it will be beneficial to you)

"Bind It" Said Xu Nuan.

(Congratulations host for successful binding. The space and system has been integrated. System will give you newcomer reward. It will be directly transferred to your space. System also gives you daily check in rewards. Host please check in to obtain the reward.)

Xu Nuan saw blue panel appearing in front of her with check in window. She clicked on check in.

(Congratulations host for receiving body empowering pills.
Disclaimer: It is detected that host has spiritual spring in the space please soak in it to wash your bone marrow before taking this pill for better results)

Xu Nuan raised her eyes in surprised. She was really worried about how to build her body and continue her martial arts. This body has already passed the age were bone could be moulded but to her surprise this pills from system help her achieve the result that she wants. With slow time in the space she can easily practice her martial arts. Finally her most important worry was solved.

"Thank you system for your timely arrival" she was really thankful.

(It's 001's pleasure to help the host)

***********

Like, Subscribe and Vote