Defeating Trees

Xu Nuan entered the forest. It was the mountainous area. So Xu Nuan was extra cautious. She had knife in one hand. The scenery was beautiful to look at but the eeri silence made one have goosebumps on their body. As Xu Nuan was walking ahead something came under her fit.

She quickly moved aside but saw a wooden stick which was broken. She was about to walk forward but suddenly something slashed towards Xu Nuan she avoided it closely but still her shoulder had a deep cut and blood flew profusely. Xu Nuan frowned, bit her lower lip but still continued to walk towards the direction from where the leaf came.

If she is correct then the thing that attacked her was leaf. 'Such a sharp leaf. It felt like a knife cutting through' thought Xu Nuan as she tightened the grip on her knife.

Soon as she took a few more steps many leaves slashed towards her. This time Xu Nuan directly used her thunder power to burn the leaves and locked the tree which was attacking her. She didn't act rashly but slowly took steps ahead.

The tree sensing the danger started attacking fiercely. Many leaves flew towards Xu Nuan. She avoided some and rest she directly burned with thunder power. With the strategy of avoiding and burning the leaves she moved forward slowly at steady pace.

Tree seems to sense her strategy and used more and more leaves to attack Xu Nuan. Xu Nuan smirked. She nimbly avoided the attacks and from time to time she attacked with her thunder power.

Finally tree seems have got irritated and it swayed rapidly but to his confusion the expected attack didn't came.

"Idiot, Your all leaves are gone. What are you trying to attack with. You bald tree!!!" As Xu Nuan said this she slashed her space blade towards the centre of the tree root. The tree quickly fell down.

Xu Nuan walked towards tree collected the crystal nucleus. She sat down there for the bit and bandaged her wound drank spring water from space to restore her energy and ate dry sandwich.

After completing series of action she started walking ahead. After walking for nearly fifteen minutes Xu Nuan's leg suddenly got caught by something, before she could manage to escape she was hanged up side down.

It was the tree branch that picked her up. As Xu Nuan struggled to free herself. Another branch of the tree flew towards her.

"Damn it!! This sneaky b**tards!!" Cursed Xu Nuan as she swayed to the side with her body hanging upside down, nearly avoiding the attack.

Xu Nuan started swaying back and forth and when two branches were almost close to attacking her she used her upper body force and threw herself up with back and forth sway.

The attack was avoided but now Xu Nuan was hanging by the branch in U shape. As soon as she caught the branch entangling her legs she used space blade to slash it and with thud, Xu Nuan was roughly thrown to ground.

"That f**king hurts!!" Cursed Xu Nuan but before she could utter anything more, next attack came.

Xu Nuan rolled to other side, took axe from the space that she collected before apocalypse and slashed towards trees. The tree branch fell. Xu Nuan narrowed her eyes. She noticed that it couldn't regenerate itself. So Xu Nuan began slaughtering the branches of the tree one by one.

Soon a tree had no branches to fight back and Xu Nuan gave it a final blow and it was defeated. Xu Nuan collected the crystal nucleus and started moving forward.

As the time went she defeated many trees one by one, but it was not without any harm. She was injured in many places. She bandaged the wounds as and when she got time but those wound again soak in blood in the next battle. Time went by and Xu Nuan energy has started to drain.

(Remaining Trees : 20
Time Limit : 4 Hours)

(Host!!! You have to anyhow collect these twenty crystal nucleus in an fifty to sixty minutes. So that you can timely reach. Otherwise it will be too late!!) System urged.

Xu Nuan was half kneeling with two hands clasped on the sword she was holding. She slowly got up, wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth and started walking forward.

Suddenly her feets were entangled by roots of the trees and she fell forward. Xu Nuan coughed hard and before she could fight back her whole body was entangled by roots and she was rooted to ground.

(Host as per my calculation at least ten trees are there in this vicinity who have crystal nucleus. And roots that have entangled you are of at least five to six trees. Host quickly break free or else it will be too late!!) System panicked urging came.

Xu Nuan's eyes turned cold. She closed her eyes and when it opened they have turned dark purple and glowed. As soon as her eyes turned purple her whole body got electrified and all roots entangling her burned. She quickly got up and used her space blade to directly attack the core of the trees but her attacked failed because trees which were not attacking her protected attacking trees.

Xu Nuan coughed the blood and her vision got blurred. She started to feel dizzy.

"Ugh, Wake up Xu Nuan. You can't faint now!" Said Xu Nuan to herself as she tried to clear her mind.

(Host quickly enter the space and take break. Your powers are at limit. At this rate, one more attack from trees and you will die. Please host enter the space!!!) System warned.

When Xu Nuan was almost about to faint she flashed in the space and directly fainted.

About an 20 minutes or so she woke up.

"This....ugh...head is so dizzy" Xu Nuan said in hoarse voice.

(Host, Drink spiritual spring water and replenish your energy first.)

"Hmm" said Xu Nuan and walked towards spring water and drank quickly. Then she entered the villa opened the cupboard and took out 2 high grade talisman and 4 middle grade talisman and flashed out of space.

Without giving trees chance to attack her she used her sword to stab two trees in core. And used middle grade fire talisman to burn four more trees. Which directly turned into ashes. Then with her mental power she confused the two trees to attack each other.

Remaining two trees roots were still trying to entangle her.

Xu Nuan was thinking how to get rid of them while running around. Suddenly her eyes lit up. She started running in between those trees and entangling their roots with each other.

Finally Xu Nuan stopped at one place. When trees roots tried to reach her they couldn't even touch her.

"Heh, Idiots." With that said Xu Nuan slashed her sword at their cores.

(Remaining Trees: 10
Time Limit: 3 hours 30 minutes)

*******

Vote, Follow