Fight At Gasoline Station

Xu Nuan rolled down the window of the driver seat and used thunder power to clear the road in front. Simply rude and brutal method. There were some survivors walking on the road. Some tried to stop the car but were scared away by thunder.

Suddenly a guy came in front of the car but Xu Nuan kicked the accelerator hard. "F**k, Do you guys take me for a saint??" Said Xu Nuan as she ran the hand through hair, the moment car was about to run over the guy Xu Nuan changed the direction and went ahead.

From the mirror Xu Nuan saw guy sitting directly on the road as if his legs went weak. "Heh, Next time he will think ten times before doing this trick." With that Xu Nuan steadily drew towards the gasoline station. It took almost 50 minutes to reach the station which was 30 minutes away.

Xu Nuan stopped the car. Some people nearby took a glance at the car warily. As soon as Xu Nuan got out of the car many eyes drawn to her. Some malicious some jealous. Xu Nuan frowned but didn't care. She locked the car and entered the gasoline station. As expected some people were collecting gasoline.

Xu Nuan had already expected such situation but her goal was not this. She wanted to collect gasoline tanks in the warehouse which no one thinks of now. Cause first of all they are big and not easy to carry. Secondly it will take lot of space.

So Xu Nuan decided to collect the gasoline at the backend in night. She came early because it would be difficult to drive at night and she can also explore around bit to get clear idea of the place.

As Xu Nuan was in her thoughts someone came in front of her. "Hello Miss, Are you here to collect gasoline?? But you will have to pay" said the greasy old man as he flashed lewd smile at Xu Nuan.

Xu Nuan looked coldly at him.

"Oh ho! Showing attitude to me?? Quite bold. But too bad you met me, see how I break that attitude of your into pieces and make you beg for mercy" said greasy man with loud laughter.

Xu Nuan sneered at him. "Why so much nonsense?? What? Do you want to see what death looks like from close up?" Said Xu Nuan and was about to throw a punch but suddenly someone came and stopped.

"Please respect everyone. Don't you have mother and sister at your home?? Is this how to behave with them. What will they think of you if they see this??" Said the man who suddenly popped up. A gentle looking man wearing a pair of glasses but if looked carefully you could see bit cunningness in it.

Xu Nuan snorted at such nonsense. The content is not wrong but it should be said to someone who is willing to listen. If people like this could listen to such persuasion, there would simply be no criminals in the world.

As expected the greasy man laughed as if amused.

"Be careful of laughing with mouth wide open, what if some fly went in your mouth. Nowadays we can't say if fly is not carrying zombie virus" said Xu Nuan in bad tone.

The greasy man choked at her words but instantly closed his mouth as if afraid. He glared at Xu Nuan. "B*tch how dare you curse at me!!!" He said angrily.

'Good start the fight and finish the game' thought Xu Nuan. She purposely provoked him. She didn't wanted to drag this, she didn't came to watch some drama.

But fate was just against her. When greasy man was about to order his man, the gentle man spoke again "Sir please don't start the fight here. There was many people, you will disrupt the order here."

Xu Nuan was infuriated. She ran her hand through hairs as if irritated. Well not as if she was irritated. "F**k" Xu Nuan cursed bit loudly which attracted the attention of gentle man and greasy old man. Xu Nuan walked in front of gentle man.

"Dude what's your problem?? Why b*tt your nose is someone's business if they have not asked for help yet? And if you want to help at least take action!! Why are you negotiating with him? Do you think he is saint and will listen to you?? Bro his man f**king have guns in there hands and you think your persuasion will wake them up and they will think they are wrong?? No!! Hah!!" Xu Nuan said everything in one breath.

She was really irritated by this guy. Speaking as if he is a saint but she clearly saw this guy calmly watching when this greasy man's teammates killed someone just a few minutes before.

"Hahahahah, Nice one sister" said a guy who was behind the gentle man.

"You are quite aware of the situation little lady. So if you willingly follow me, I promise I won't hurt you and protect you all the way" said greasy man.

Xu Nuan's brain string simply snapped. She turned towards greasy man, her eyes breathing fire. Even the greasy felt chill run down his spine. He had two burly subordinate with guns. She couldn't take the gun out now because she simply didn't have anything to cover it up. She doesn't want to expose space. Not at least now.

Xu Nuan reached the greasy man at fastest Speed and before he could react she threw the punch. She controlled her strength as not to blast his head directly. Before two burly man could grab the situation she confined two hands of greasy man behind his back. He was shorter than Xu Nuan so it was easy for her.

"Put your guns down, or else I will snap the neck of this old man!" Xu Nuan said coldly.

Everyone present there took the cold breath. No one expected this comeback and scene felt into silence.

"Cough...cough... You b**tards!!! Why are you in trance. Quickly to something!!" Shouted the old man who tried to struggle but couldn't escape from Xu Nuan's grip.

Two burly man finally snapped out of it. "You b*tch leave our boss or else" After being said they pointed gun at Xu Nuan.

"Do you want to see if bullet can kill me first or I can snap this man's neck first?" Smirked Xu Nuan.

"Stop you both!! Do...don't kill her. Miss, My lady, Please leave me. I understand I was wrong I won't do this again." Pleaded greasy man. He was really scared that he will be killed. He doesn't want to die yet!

Both of the subordinate hesitate.

"Put yours guns down!!" Xu Nuan said coldly.

But the two burly men were unwilling. They were already tired of this greasy man. He always order them around. It's already apocalypse now. They can live on their own. With that thought both of them gave each other the look at pointed gun at direction of boss.

"You b**tards!!! How dare you rebel!! Your wings hardened now hah!!" Shouted greasy man with bit panic and anger.

Xu Nuan coldly laughed "Heh, Even your subordinates are abandoning you." As Xu Nuan said that she picked the greasy man horizontally and threw at two burly man. Not expecting such situations three of them fell down due to collision and guns in their hands flew out. One fell near Xu Nuan which she caught and one fell behind the gentle man, near the guy who laughed at gentle man.

The guy was stunned for the bit but collected the gun and threw at Xu Nuan. "Sister your gun" he said.

Xu Nuan gave him a look but quickly pointed a gun at three men who got up from the ground. Without any hesitation she pulled the trigger and killed the two burly men. As she was about to kill a greasy man something unexpected happened.

*******

Like, Subscribe