Novel : Rebirth In Apocalypse

Xu Nuan sat on the chair and looked at Mr. Zhou. "Hello, Mr. Zhou it's a pleasure to meet you should we start a meeting" said Xu Nuan in cold tone. When discussing business matters Xu Nuan was always cold and serious.

"Well....hello...hahaha...Miss Xu definitely looks even more stunning then before. So I got distracted a bit. Let's start the meeting then." Said Mr. Zhou in amused tone.

"Mr. Zhou as far as I know you want two percent share from me and for that you are ready to give any price??" Asked Xu Nuan.

"Yes, You can state the price." Said Mr. Zhou straightforwardly.

Original owner has already investigate Mr. Zhou. He is honest and fair man. Of course bit cunning afterall it's no good to be completely pure and honest. But overall his character is good.

"Mr. Zhou, I have a better deal for you. Are you interested??" Asked Xu Nuan in mysterious tone.

"If profits can be maximize then who wouldn't be interested" Mr. Zhou was intrigued.

"Let me get straight to the point. I would like to offer all my shares to you but there are two conditions" said Xu Nuan.

Both secretary and Mr. Zhou were stunned.

"Ma'am, what are you---" said secretary in panicked tone.

"Relax, I know what I am doing" Xu Nuan said calmly.

"Of course I am willing to take this deal state you condition and if possible please justify the reason for this generosity?" He was quite shocked by her offer. Even though he was excited he wanted to know why this little girl gave up on everything.

"As you know my parents have already passed. So I wanted to save the company at any cost. I know it was dear to them and I couldn't let it crumble. So now that I have finally restored the company I would like to handover it to someone capable so that I will feel relief. I am thinking of retiring and living leisurely life." Xu Nuan smiled wryly as she said.

" As for my conditions, first is you can't fire employees of my companies or its adjacent branches unreasonably. Second is you have to give my secretary a good position in your company and offer the same salary as I do. Of course it can be increased but not less" said Xu Nuan in funny tone.

"Miss.. you" Secretary's eyes were red. He  couldn't even utter a word.

Mr. Zhou also felt bit overwhelmed but he understood her reasons " I promised you little girl. I will call my secretary now. If no more clauses then my secretary will arrive in an hour let's sign and contract. 50% amount I will give you today. Remaining 50% in 2 days. Is that fine?? Asked Mr. Zhou

"Sure" said Xu Nuan. She was bit surprised by his efficiency but anyone would be this efficient if they struck such deal.

After an hour both of them signed the deal and Mr. Zhou told his secretary to transfer $ 5 billions to Xu Nuan.

"Well then it was pleasant meeting you" shakes hands with Mr. Zhou.

"Live a good life, if possible let's meet again. It was nice working with you" said Xu Nuan to her secretary whose eyes turned red again.

After that Xu Nuan left the restaurant sat in her car. She heard ding in her phone and knew that money has arrived. "Now let's start hoarding supplies"

So Xu Nuan under the reason of opening new factory arranged to two trucks and started collecting supplies. Staple food, grains, meat, vegetables, fruits. Also went to car shop to customise RV and modify the cars. She collected spices, oil, some electronic products started downloading data into it. Even collected books. Collected solar panels, some farming tools. She started her crazy hoarding. Daily she exercised and her strength was steadily increasing.

She bought kitchen utensils, snacks and whatnot. Ordered takeouts. Ordered street food. Gave ordered to some restaurant to daily send some stated dishes. Collected medicines. She was steadily hoarding her supplies and system was also upgrading. It was updating itself as per coming apocalypse.

A week before apocalypse she donated 50% of her properties to orphanage and old age homes. Of course in the form of daily necessities and food.

Now her martial arts strength has reached her previous world peak even showing signs of breakthrough.

She has travelled to many places bought lot of things visited villages bought livestock and some more specialities.

She also bought some weapons by visiting some dark websites and some mysterious auctions. Enough to protect her when in danger.

Finally after collecting everything that could be hoarded, she thrown herself to exercising daily and with advantage of time flow in space. Her physical strength simply soared.

4 hours before apocalypse started. Xu Nuan flashed out of the space and sat on the bed. Xu Nuan has already dismissed her servants with a sufficient amount of food and money.

She started recalling novel in case if she missed any detail.

Name of the novel was 'Rebirth In Apocalypse' Female Lead Xie Ning was born in aristocratic family in capital. She enjoyed her life in wealth but her family didn't love her much because she was spoiled to core and had many bad habits. Once Xie Ning visited City D when apocalypse started showing signs like extreme heat or cold. Floods in many parts of world. Once she was walking on the streets when she heard a muffled voice from the alley.

She was scared but still she went inside. There she saw original owner who was unconscious. She quickly called the ambulance and while waiting nearby she saw something glowing around Original owners neck. She went near and saw jade padent. She frozed because it looked exactly like the jade padent her mother told she had in childhood but was lost. She felt quite attracted towards the jade padent so she took it "Treats this as payment for me saving you" said Xie Ning but once she saw Xu Nuan face from close she found it was strikingly similar to her mother. Her heart skipped a beat. She finally understood why she was not similar to her mother but she couldn't accept it. "I saved your life so let me live this life happily. I will surely repay you in the next life" with such absurd words Xie Ning ran from there.

While running she accidentally scratched her finger and blood dripped on the jade padent and she realised it had the space. She was excited and shocked. She decisively left the city D and went to capital. And just one day after her return apocalypse started but she did hoard some useful supplies in the space.

********

Like, Subscribe and Vote.